Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by moondog22
    have faith guys
    I have no idea what I am watching...is our guy ok? It looks like he is getting smashed to me lol.

Comment

Originally posted by shoeman530
      moon - is Murray hurt? He looks like he is limping after each game. I am watching the internet feed without sound.
      He keeps grabbing his knee and playing with his leg

Comment

That blown call is looking huge right now.

Comment

Holy crap - Paul Simon looks terrible!

Comment

Yea I think we are on the Wrong horse here,,,,

Comment

Holy crap - Paul Simon looks terrible!
              Not as bad as Murray

Comment

Did Federer just break serve?

Comment

moon - is Murray hurt? He looks like he is limping after each game. I am watching the internet feed without sound.
                  I dont know whats wrong with Murray,he is not playing his agressive game,not coming to the net,putting absolutly no preesure on Federer.It like he wants to get beat in straight sets.

Comment

I cant believe this,Murray has not shown any emotion at all

Comment

Get em next time...this guy never seemed to have a chance

Comment

Chado1

Originally posted by Chado1
                        Guys I have watched all of Murrays and Federer matches throughout this entire tourney and also followed both players closely throughout the year and Murray is on his game.

The defense he played against Nadal yesterday was ridiculous. Nadal could simply not hit a winner against Murray easily at all.

He gets to almost every ball its amazing.

Fed is on a downslide.

He struggled and needed tie breaks against a #130 seed qualifier in Muller earlier in this tourney and has also went down as like a -5000 favorite and higher on numerous ocassions this year.

This is not the same Fed he used to be.

He is washed up, past his prme,

and just like other great althletes eventually loses his touch of greatness.

I love this play Moony was going to post it myself but figured nobody would care about a tennis pick coming from me. LOVE IT and @ +180!!!!!!!!!

MATCH STARTS IN ONE HOUR LIVE ON CBS FOR THOS THAT ARE INTERESTED. ITS THE FINALS!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the adamant, statements as too how bad Federer has become and is right now....

3 sets to none, 19 games to 9.....yeh, he's washed up.....

You stated all those above as if they were Gospel, and not just your opinion......

What you think now....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
                          Thanks for the adamant, statements as too how bad Federer has become and is right now....

3 sets to none, 19 games to 9.....yeh, he's washed up.....

You stated all those above as if they were Gospel, and not just your opinion......

What you think now....
                          That definitely wasn't the case today...he dominated

Comment

damn buddy hate to see lose.................no need to be sorry .........u thought u had the right side and the match up u wanted there will be more winners then losers from u i know...........i know u r sick because u let others down......but we love ya buddy and noonle does tennis balls better then you..............gl and still cap if u r not playijng others will get thier money back if u do...........plus it is easyier to cap when u r not betting
                            rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Working...
                            X