X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moondogs Tennis Play Of The Year

U.S.Open
    Federer vs Murray
    Lets take a good look at this match.Federer and Murray have played each other 3 times,all on hard surface.2005 Federer won 6-3,7-5.2006 Murray won 7-5,6-4.2008 Murray won won 6-7,6-3,6-4.Plus side goes to Murray head to head.Momentum.Murray has so much confidence going for him,not just because he upset Nedal,but coming from down 2-0 in matches earlier and Federer having to struggle against inferior players,Plus goes to Murray.Every top player in history had a break out tourney,Murray has come close and believe it or not,he prefers hard courts over grass and the U.S.Open over his home turf Wimbledon.Plus goes to Murray.
    I have been on a very bad cold streak,but I love this set up so much,I put all my money at both of my accounts ,BetUs +180 and Bodog +185. Muureay gets it done.
    Last edited by moondog22; 09-08-2008, 03:59 PM.

Moon dog brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST POUNDED THIS BEFORE YOU POSTED SO MAKES ME EVEN HAPPIER...I KNEW YOU WOULD BE ON HIM LETS DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Good Luck I will ride it!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
        Moon dog brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST POUNDED THIS BEFORE YOU POSTED SO MAKES ME EVEN HAPPIER...I KNEW YOU WOULD BE ON HIM LETS DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Murray YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES Chado

Comment

Guys I have watched all of Murrays and Federer matches throughout this entire tourney and also followed both players closely throughout the year and Murray is on his game. The defense he played against Nadal yesterday was ridiculous. Nadal could simply not hit a winner against Murray easily at all. He gets to almost every ball its amazing. Fed is on a downslide. He struggled and needed tie breaks against a #130 seed qualifier in Muller earlier in this tourney and has also went down as like a -5000 favorite and higher on numerous ocassions this year. This is not the same Fed he used to be. He is washed up, past his prme, and just like other great althletes eventually loses his touch of greatness. I love this play Moony was going to post it myself but figured nobody would care about a tennis pick coming from me. LOVE IT and @ +180!!!!!!!!!

MATCH STARTS IN ONE HOUR LIVE ON CBS FOR THOS THAT ARE INTERESTED. ITS THE FINALS!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Wow ok, I guess I'll go against the best tennis player of all time

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner
              Wow ok, I guess I'll go against the best tennis player of all time
              Murray has already beat Federer twice and even recently as this year. Murray also just crushed Nadal in 4 sets. Federer has also struggled over the past couple years and really fell off from what he used to be. He has dropped sets to terrible opponents throughout this tourney. Also we get a nice line of +180 value as its inflated because of Federer's name not how he has been playing. Line should be closed to a pick em if it wasnt for the public inflation from Federer. GL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                Murray has already beat Federer twice and even recently as this year. Murray also just crushed Nadal in 4 sets. Federer has also struggled over the past couple years and really fell off from what he used to be. He has dropped sets to terrible opponents throughout this tourney. Also we get a nice line of +180 value as its inflated because of Federer's name not how he has been playing. Line should be closed to a pick em if it wasnt for the public inflation from Federer. GL!!!
                I see why it's a good play, that's why I joined, but Federer is still the best tennis player of all time

Comment

what about this?

1005 ROGER FEDERER 3 - 0 +240
                  1006 ROGER FEDERER 3 - 1 +250
                  1007 ROGER FEDERER 3 - 2 +450
                  1008 ANDY MURRAY 3 - 0 +800
                  1009 ANDY MURRAY 3 - 1 +500
                  1010 ANDY MURRAY 3 - 2 +550

Comment

Or this?

PLAYER TO WIN THE FIRST SET

1003 ANDY MURRAY +140
                    1004 ROGER FEDERER -180

Comment

gl buddy i hope u cash big time
                      rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

A little afternoon action on a big dog!!!! Love it!

Comment

I'm wit ya doggie
                          gl and let's cash it
                          updated thru 4/04 play

CFB: (0-1) 1.05 units
                          NFL: (0-0) 0.0 units

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike
                            A little afternoon action on a big dog!!!! Love it!
                            Leave your wife out of this bro

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                              Leave your wife out of this bro
                              he married rjeremy is that where he is hideing lol
                              rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Working...
                              X