Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early thoughts on Week 3 NCAA and Week 2 NFL

Dudes. USC -10?
    What about the Rams +8.5 at home against the Giants?
    Gotta like Cincy Bengals -1 at home against Kerry Collins?
    How bad are these teams?

Texas -23.5 over Arkansas
    USC should kill by 20+ imo
    Clemson can name the score vs. NC St imo

Comment

Here's what jumped at me to look deeper into:

Vandy -7
      TX -24
      GA -7 (Spurrier factor?)
      Clemson -18
      Cal -14 (& rising)
      USC (I think it's an A$$ whipping & I'm a huge BUCKS FAN)

Need to look for sandwich type games that I'm sure exist this week. Just starting the work for the week.
      FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

You guys both Clemson and Texas. I like USC and Cal

Comment

I love Cal on saturday

Comment

IMO if the line was Cal -24 I would still play Cal.I will be loading up on them.Same with USC.I would still play them if the line was 17-20

Comment

USC and LSU

Ravens and Bills
              Last edited by Bill the Thrill; 09-08-2008, 04:53 PM.
              updated thru 4/04 play

CFB: (0-1) 1.05 units
              NFL: (0-0) 0.0 units

Comment

Love USC, Cal and Ga Tech. I couldn't believe they were getting 7 at VT. Ga Tech wins outright. Hokies took 2.5 quarters to score a TD vs Furman and can't stop the run. Ga Tech looked pretty solid vs. BC running the option.

Comment

sure im bucks fan and we havent played well looks like usc in rout i agree but thats what everone is sayin...i think we gonna give lot tougher game than predicted tressel lost couple title games in row but he will have team ready for a primetime game...the key is wells foot, appears to be ok i will take the 10.5 pts just as unbiased bettor, small bet just cuz public gonna pound usc
                  edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

USC and Cal are the dumbest lines i've seen in forever...unless ohio st. was completely sandbagging against the bobcats of ohio, USC should roll...as for maryland, i doubt they were sandbagging their way to a loss against MTSU !

I saw vinnyvegas post this one, and IMO be wary of that Georgia line -7...South Carolina sucked last year as well and went to Athens and defeated UGA, so be careful with that one...I feel the line is close to right maybe even a slight lean to the home dog...good luck whatever you choose...

Comment

Originally posted by MarkLemke
                      USC and Cal are the dumbest lines i've seen in forever...unless ohio st. was completely sandbagging against the bobcats of ohio, USC should roll...as for maryland, i doubt they were sandbagging their way to a loss against MTSU !

I saw vinnyvegas post this one, and IMO be wary of that Georgia line -7...South Carolina sucked last year as well and went to Athens and defeated UGA, so be careful with that one...I feel the line is close to right maybe even a slight lean to the home dog...good luck whatever you choose...
                      Mark, I agree w/ GA line...those weren't necessarily sides I like just lines...the Spurrier factor I think does play into this particular game...I'd lean to HOME DOG too...bit of revenge factor for Dawgs but line looks right &/or I expect GA to have heavy public on their side just on ranking, pub, SC's last loss to Vandy...GL
                      FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

Originally posted by vinnyvegas
                        Mark, I agree w/ GA line...those weren't necessarily sides I like just lines...the Spurrier factor I think does play into this particular game...I'd lean to HOME DOG too...bit of revenge factor for Dawgs but line looks right &/or I expect GA to have heavy public on their side just on ranking, pub, SC's last loss to Vandy...GL
                        I hear ya VV...I'm just waiting for someone to talk me out of taking Cal and USC!!!

Comment

PLEASE PLEASE,DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THE RAMS,WITH ME LIVING HERE I LISTEN TO ALL THE LOCAL STUFF AND TRUST ME THIS TEAM IS IN MORE TURMOIL THEY PEOPLE RELIZE
                          And from wHAT ONE M Y BUDDIES THAT WORKS FOR LOCAL SPORTS RADIO TOLD ME,HE SAID PLAYER ARE FIGHTING WITH EACH OTHER AND QUITE FEW DO NOT LIKE PLAYING FOR THE RAMS OR THE HEAD COACH,THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON ALL PRESEASON AND OLNY GETTING WORSE,WITH PLAYERS FIGHTING IN THE LOCKER ROOM,U DO WHAT U WANT BUT IMO IF U DO NOT BET AGAINST THE RAMS I WOULD JUST LAY OFF TILL THEY GET THINGS WORKED OUT OR THERE ARE SOME MAJOR CHANGES,I KNOW IT WAS JUST ONE GAME BUT I EXPECT THE RAMS TO KEEP GETTING BLOWING OUT TILL THERE IS SOME COACH,S OR PLAYER CHANGES OR BOTH EVER SINCE GERORGIA FRONTIER DEID IT SEEMS NO OWNERS CARE ABOUT THE RAMS THIS IS JUST ALL IMO AND THINGS I HAVE BEEN TOLD BY CLOSE FREINDS
                          SO TAKE IT FOR WHAT EVER ITS WORTH BUT I CAN TELL YA I MADE MY BIGGEST BET ON PHILLY YESTERDAY AND ALSO LAID A DIME ON THE UNDER 7- TOTAL WINS FOR SEASON
                          GLLLL GETER DONE HOPE THISHELPS A LITTLE SORRY FOR CLUTTER UP YOUR THREAD
                          PEACE
                          U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
                          THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                          BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

INDY only -1 @ MINNY?

I have officially seen it all...if the Colts actually start the season 0-2 and lose this game I will be shocked. I am taking the Colts all day in this spot with that line....
                            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                              INDY only -1 @ MINNY?

I have officially seen it all...if the Colts actually start the season 0-2 and lose this game I will be shocked. I am taking the Colts all day in this spot with that line....

i agree chado. i also like new orleans green bay new england and the bills who i already got in and bought the point for +7 but they are all road teams usually not good
                              twitter: @JumpouttheJim

Comment

Working...
                              X