Cincinnati Bengals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cincinnati Bengals

How does Marvin Lewis have a job? He should have been fired last season. And as I said, and it's looking like it's going to come true. Buffalo wins the AFC East!

totally agree with the first statement..I made a wager with a guy at work last year that he would be fired by Jan. 7th it didn't happen...it should have!

Comment

i live here in poor town i agree and me being a da followed the public to -2 go against them just like the reds

Comment

i bet on baltimore feel bad for ya didnt u watch there front line in preseason its terrible
        rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

did i forget to mention i am a die hard bengals fan long season for me also

Comment

The Skins/Bengals game outta be a real slobberknocker later this season....I wonder if they can combine for 200 total yards.

Comment

Speaking of the Bills, the AFC West is wide ass open with Brady down. Bills look good, and they will have the best lineman (Peters) coming back next week. Jets look much improved with Favre, Faneca, Richardson. The Pats will still be in the fold as well.

Comment

As a Raven Fan, this game surprised me.

Cincy beat Balt twice last Season and the Ravens starting Flacco. I pegged the Ravens for maybe 5-6 wins (still may happen) Props to the new coach John Harbaugh for the Ravens and Flacco played well in his debut.

This game was not even as close as the score indicates.

Net Rushing Yds: Cincy 65 Balt 225
                Total Yds: Cincy 154 Balt 358

NBA is a joke

Comment

hahahaha the score was 17-10 it was more like 30 -0 we never had a chance front line was the same as preseaon sucks

Comment

One reason marvin lewis keeps his job is because before he reached the bengals the previous 4 years they were 16-48

lewis is 42-38

How quickly they forget.

3 big problems withe bengals

1. Chad Johnson shouldve been traded or released

2. They have never committed to upgrading the defense.

3. Carson Palmer is grossly overrated and for some reason hasnt lived up to his potential. Maybe because of all the bullshit surrounding the team.

This is no way an endorsement of lewis I think he has underperformed as well. But when the teams was 16-50 before him??????

Comment

Originally posted by musclemann
                      One reason marvin lewis keeps his job is because before he reached the bengals the previous 4 years they were 16-48

lewis is 42-38

How quickly they forget.

3 big problems withe bengals

1. Chad Johnson shouldve been traded or released

2. They have never committed to upgrading the defense.

3. Carson Palmer is grossly overrated and for some reason hasnt lived up to his potential. Maybe because of all the bullshit surrounding the team.

This is no way an endorsement of lewis I think he has underperformed as well. But when the teams was 16-50 before him??????
                      So they went from horrible to mediocre?

At some point the front office needs to show the hunger to WIN!

Comment

I liked Marvin Lewis when he was in Balt as D-coord. He then got paid big to do the same in Wash.

What I dont understand is why the defense is so bad year in and out if he was hired to improve the defense.

Carson Palmer is good, give him time and he can make all the throws. O line sucks.
                        NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1
                          I liked Marvin Lewis when he was in Balt as D-coord. He then got paid big to do the same in Wash.

What I dont understand is why the defense is so bad year in and out if he was hired to improve the defense.

Carson Palmer is good, give him time and he can make all the throws. O line sucks.
                          I think Baltimore has proven that they are just good and anyone can coach them. Marvin is O-VER-RATED (IMO)!

Comment

yes wayne marvin is way over rated

how many great coaches have we had here many

we never address what we need front line give carson some time he will kill you

Comment

[QUOTE=musclemann 3 big problems withe bengals[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's Marvin Lewis, Marvin Lewis and Marvin Lewis.

Comment

Working...
                              X