Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was terrible

Comment

I know I don't bet anywhere as much on games as many and it is easy to say after the game is over, but am I the only one who when they saw the 43 as a line bought it down to at least 42?
      The numbes 41 and 42 are key numbers and to me it was a no brainer;I actually pushed with half of my bet at 42 and won the other half at 41 1/2.
      One of the reasons I actually did it buy it down was because of Murphy's Law;.I was behind on the day and just had an eerie feeling that the total would somehow be right around the number and to buy a little protection to decrease my chances of getting screwed.

Comment

Originally posted by savage1
        One of the reasons I actually did it buy it down was because of Murphy's Law;.I was behind on the day and just had an eerie feeling that the total would somehow be right around the number and to buy a little protection to decrease my chances of getting screwed.
        You can't be serious

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike
          You can't be serious
          I am serious;I have had a number of similar instances like this happen in the past-I do believe we are all subject to Murphy's Law at times in our life not only in sports betting but in life's twists and turns in general, whether they be good or bad.
          Last edited by savage1; 09-08-2008, 11:35 AM.

Comment

The clairvoyant Savage is just so superior intellectually to the rest of the common bettors. LOL

GG good calls, you got screwed.
            NBA is a joke

Comment

I agree with Flare, good calls GG. Bears did thier part.

Hey Flare, You have to be impressed with Baltimore's performance.
              I was at the game, Flacco has already won over Baltimore. IMO, Cam Cameron is the biggest difference.
              Lets keep in mind though, Cincy does SUCK!!

Comment

baltimore hasnt had a qb in years anything to them would be great how many rings would ray lewis have if they had a qb i say 2 maybe 3
                rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Originally posted by jmarty6969
                  baltimore hasnt had a qb in years anything to them would be great how many rings would ray lewis have if they had a qb i say 2 maybe 3
                  about 5

Comment

Originally posted by aces r wild
                    I agree with Flare, good calls GG. Bears did thier part.

Hey Flare, You have to be impressed with Baltimore's performance.
                    I was at the game, Flacco has already won over Baltimore. IMO, Cam Cameron is the biggest difference.
                    Lets keep in mind though, Cincy does SUCK!!
                    Please remember you only scored 17 points against a shitty Bengals defense. That is nothing to be impressed about IMO...
                    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1
                      The clairvoyant Savage is just so superior intellectually to the rest of the common bettors. LOL

GG good calls, you got screwed.
                      I would call it more intuitive sense in this instance rather than intellect.

Comment

Originally posted by savage1
                        I know I don't bet anywhere as much on games as many and it is easy to say after the game is over, but am I the only one who when they saw the 43 as a line bought it down to at least 42?
                        The numbes 41 and 42 are key numbers and to me it was a no brainer;I actually pushed with half of my bet at 42 and won the other half at 41 1/2.

I actully agree Savy , 42 is a key number - in hindsight I should have bought the point

Comment

the 4 FG is what killed me - if one is a TD we have a winner

oh well - back to the drawing board

Comment

Working...
                          X