OVERALL
    10-3 for + 32.00 units

5* plays
    7-1

OVERALL through 9-6
    29-14 (67 %)

5* plays
    18-5 (78 %)

let's hope we can continue this run for a while before we crash...lock and load fellows....thanks for the support...

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Nice day Kapt.My 4 year old son hit the post twice yesterday too but it was the other teams goal If they see a net there kicking it at it.

Comment

nice one kapt
        thx
        updated thru 4/04 play

CFB: (0-1) 1.05 units
        NFL: (0-0) 0.0 units

Comment

vols fan

Originally posted by vols fan
          Nice day Kapt.My 4 year old son hit the post twice yesterday too but it was the other teams goal If they see a net there kicking it at it.
          I remember real well, when all six of my kids played at that 4 year old age.....we had 6 on each team, the field was worn down from them just running around, the ball in the middle of the field, 12 kids forming a tight 10' circle, 24 legs kicking just to be kicking, dust flying, parents all screaming to their kids, "kick the ball", and then the ball would pop out, and whoever got to it first, just kicked the hell out of it, with no direction, purpose of goal placement, ours or theirs....

They couldn't even tell ya who won after, but they had fun....was hilarious watching em, but plenty of fun ....

enjoy em at that age my man, they grow up fast....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
          X