Big O's BIG SUNDAY PLAY...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ogarza
    Shit I started drinking too early today...oh course that is Panthers +9.5 (typo) thanks for catching that for me...
    Dude your fucking humor cracks me up...I LMAO everytime I read your posts...straight comedy brother good shit...

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

1-1 today...still cant believe i lost the over on ball st also cost me to lose my parlay on that game...lets hope we have a little more luck on tomorrows games...

Comment

just got a unit down on gatech & temple...lets bring em in...good luck to everyone

Comment

Hit GT and Temple...

Locked in on BYU now and a 3tm parlay with the overs on Geo, Okla, ND...small 2tm parlay on Ole Miss & New Mex...Hope everyone is winning and grinning...

Comment

Continued winnings to you and Love the Carolina play for tomorrow.

Comment

Good Luck O

Comment

Like the play. Best of Luck Big O!!!

Comment

I dont usually post to often and elect to follow the great cappers on here but I do have a game in mind that I cant seem to get away from...the

Carolina Panthers +9.5

I like the Panthers to give SD all they can handle in week 1...I love the Panthers running game, they looked great in preseason, I also like Delhomme under center...Panthers are 15 games over .500 when he starts...I know they are missing Steve Smith, but by establishing the running game, wrs should get open throughout the game and I trust Delhomme will find them...also helps that Merriman wont be 100%, this dude might regret his decision for the rest of his life if he ends up ripping up his knee for good...on D I think Peppers should provide a good pass rush to put pressure on Rivers as far as LT goes, just hoping he is a bit rusty from not participating in preseason action...FADE OR FOLLOW...but I will be making the Panthers my big play on Sunday...

comment/opinions are welcomed...
                  I had to BUMP this its one of the few times I post a play much less a BIG PLAY and it goes according to plan...just how I drew it up...TOUCHDOWN to Rosario with no time on the clock, haha...great game it was

Comment

Great call brother never in doubt!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                      Great call brother never in doubt!!!

Thanks Chado...u see im not just here to make you laugh and for your entertainment...i can cap a game or two at times...

Comment

Thanks Chado...u see im not just here to make you laugh and for your entertainment...i can cap a game or two at times...
                        2 benefits...nice..

Comment

Working...
                        X