Doc Winn Total of the Month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice call doc

sure going to miss letswinalot the next few days ...

Comment

2 GREAT CALLS in this thread

1) Dr Winn on the UNDER

2) PAPI for banning the trouble maker

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Nice Win, Doc
        FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

Doc just got home. So I missed out. Congrats. Spark that dude is a big pain in the ass and I hope he dont come back.

Comment

Originally posted by knowlez
            Doc just got home. So I missed out. Congrats. Spark that dude is a big pain in the ass and I hope he dont come back.
            If he does not change his attitude here he will not be back for long ... Promise .,...

Comment

Thanks for the winner yesterday brother!!!

PS - Is Burris gonna be playing tomorrow night?
              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

From what I have heard Chado Burris should be healthy enough. I was pretty big on Edmonton last week (didn't say anythign as I knew you were on Calgary) but this week I am leaning to Calgary. Might lay off because they just can't seem to stop Ricky Ray and the Eskies have a nice running game going. I am predicting a Montreal/Edmonton Grey Cup believe it or not!

GL

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Winn
                  From what I have heard Chado Burris should be healthy enough. I was pretty big on Edmonton last week (didn't say anythign as I knew you were on Calgary) but this week I am leaning to Calgary. Might lay off because they just can't seem to stop Ricky Ray and the Eskies have a nice running game going. I am predicting a Montreal/Edmonton Grey Cup believe it or not!

GL
                  You and Schultz feel the same way. It would not shock me the way both teams have been playing but prior to the season nobody would have predicted that. As for you taking the Esks last week nice call but I still feel that if Burris played the 2nd half they would have won and covered. Cant expect concussed Dickenson to come off the bench with no reps to produce and out play Ray. Knew it was a loser when Burris was done for the day it was the only CFL game I got wrong last week so at least glad you won on it. Funny you say you didnt say anything cause ironically I was really big on the Riders Saturday afternoon and didnt say anything to you. Maybe we should share our contradictory opinions with each other in a consructive and postive manner (unlike letswinalot approach..) to help benefit us bro. Anyway GL this week and Lions BIG brother..
                  SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

I hate when Schultz agrees with me lmao! I disagree I don't think Calgary was winning that game with or without Burris. They had no answer for the passing game and the Esk's Oline is much too physical for the Stamps. Burris drives the field but doesn't score td's and settles for FG's where as RIcky Ray assaults the endzone with this over the should drop passes. Edmonton's running game was looking strong until Harris got hurt so Burris wasn't the only injury. Anyways, it is what it is...

MTL sure looks strong though eh?

Comment

I too took you pick,thanks Doc

Comment

Working...
                      X