GOOD LUCK TO All Bettors on BC this fall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOOD LUCK TO All Bettors on BC this fall

I wish everyone good luck during this football season. i'm taking a break from the BC site as these last 2 weeks in baseball have been tough mentally and financially and my frustrations have reach the boiling point and my actions and comments on this site have been unacceptable!!!!!. when i come back, ill just be trim's as in realty trim's knows shit about self-control. i want to thank many of you who have given me great insight into games and great picks along the way. there are a great bunch of good guys on this site and hopefully that will never change. continue to help one another and when guys get frustrated, be cool to them as we know, when things are going well, sky is the limit, when they go bad, it hurts and it sucks when people lose lots of money. money-management and self-control is very important. i was losing both, thats when i knew it was time to chill. i will check in time to time but no more threads for a while. kick ass boys and play smart!!!!!!
    THINK POSITIVE!!!!! BE POSITIVE!!!!!! IN LIFE
    your word is your bond

best of luck trims and enjoy your time off.
    Last edited by NEJAKE; 08-31-2008, 07:40 PM.
    Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Sorry about the losses...see you in a week
      Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

Go Phils

Comment

Originally posted by trimsknows
          I wish everyone good luck during this football season. i'm taking a break from the BC site as these last 2 weeks in baseball have been tough mentally and financially and my frustrations have reach the boiling point and my actions and comments on this site have been unacceptable!!!!!. when i come back, ill just be trim's as in realty trim's knows shit about self-control. i want to thank many of you who have given me great insight into games and great picks along the way. there are a great bunch of good guys on this site and hopefully that will never change. continue to help one another and when guys get frustrated, be cool to them as we know, when things are going well, sky is the limit, when they go bad, it hurts and it sucks when people lose lots of money. money-management and self-control is very important. i was losing both, thats when i knew it was time to chill. i will check in time to time but no more threads for a while. kick ass boys and play smart!!!!!!
          HANG IN THERE TRIM,i have been there for 8 months,everyone has bad runs,you just have to keep the losses down,no chasing on mon. nites and stuff // ANYWAY-NOTHING WRONG WITH TAKING A BREAK....
          DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Reload and come back soon, GL.
            NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by ELJUGO
              Sorry about the losses...see you in a week
              OMG..

Keep your head up trims..
              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

everyone goes through bad streaks... stop in maybe take couple plays bet small follow a big play from Kapt, GG, LEW, Wayne...u seem to bet mostly favs i used to bet same way and lose bet some dogs and if u lose dont start a thread bitchin we all have bad run
                edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

Working...
                X