Let's Try This ...

Colorado -11

Good Luck Guys

gl sparky!
    Winners don't wait for chances, they take them

Comment

Good luck buddy! I like it

Comment

I love the play here PAPI----Colo is my top POD for the day......Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuutha Wayne also has em as a 7*.....I think 45-17 is what the score is gonna be.....I feel Colo runs right through em.....Best to ya (us)....thanks PAPI----take care and have a good holiday....Kids/Grandkids are coming over, wife cooked a big Va Ham, potato salad, whit beans/rice, croissant rolls, green salad, etc....

ALAS----I'll be eating (supping) on soup, broth, jello for desert, while the others eat Cherry Pie.....could bve worse.....know what I mean Verne....

Just took a look at the latest on Gustav, possibly a direct hit on New Orleans, or my Home Town of Morgan City.....either way, they appear they'll be on the West side of that bad boy.....

5 days of rain, and flooding, not to mention the tide wash from Gustav....could be bad for LSU Jimmy, and others...he's also about 25 miles more inland than Morgan City.....

Keep a prayer a going for em PAPI....

Love ya PAL----have a good holiday

PS---5-3 is a good start to the season....keep er going....let's look to be 6-3 after today....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
          I love the play here PAPI----Colo is my top POD for the day......Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuutha Wayne also has em as a 7*.....I think 45-17 is what the score is gonna be.....I feel Colo runs right through em.....Best to ya (us)....thanks PAPI----take care and have a good holiday....Kids/Grandkids are coming over, wife cooked a big Va Ham, potato salad, whit beans/rice, croissant rolls, green salad, etc....

ALAS----I'll be eating (supping) on soup, broth, jello for desert, while the others eat Cherry Pie.....could bve worse.....know what I mean Verne....

Just took a look at the latest on Gustav, possibly a direct hit on New Orleans, or my Home Town of Morgan City.....either way, they appear they'll be on the West side of that bad boy.....

5 days of rain, and flooding, not to mention the tide wash from Gustav....could be bad for LSU Jimmy, and others...he's also about 25 miles more inland than Morgan City.....

Keep a prayer a going for em PAPI....

Love ya PAL----have a good holiday

PS---5-3 is a good start to the season....keep er going....let's look to be 6-3 after today....
          Just horrible this damn storm Kapt ... I have been talking via text messages with Jimmy for a good part of last night and today ... his spirits are good but I think he should get the heck out of there .. he sent me a map with his town and the path the storm is taking ... it is going to be in his back yard ...

Have a great day Karl and so glad you are back feeling well ... Hope you have a wonderful Sunday with the family .... enjoy yourself ... that is what it is all about ...

Love ya my man ... stay strong ... and thanks

Comment

I like them as well. GL Spark.
            He's baaaaack......

Comment

Ride the Buffalos to a win. Best of Luck!!!

Comment

gl old goat....if you have a second shoot me and email the one i have for ya doesnt work......so i have been emailing monte ...his works for me for some reason....
                MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

bol sparky

Comment

Spark, great weekend series...Phils should've taken 3 of 4 from your team, but I'm happy with the split...lol...GL the rest of the way.

Comment

hope you cash bro-

Comment

Nice start to the season yesterday and BOL tonight Joe!!!
                        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X