• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Far the ACC Has Fallen

NC St gets waxed by South Cack

V Tech loses to ECU

UVA gets destroyed by USC (no sh*t)

Marlyand beats Deleware by 7

Throw in the fact that Miami and FSU will struggle this season and it's obvious this conf is really bad considering it's a BCS conf.

Agreed--Is Virginia that bad---normallly good defensively--today NOT..

Comment

What's up Bryce? Haven't seen ya around...hope all is well.

Comment

Its early but throw in Clemson down 13-0 to Bama. Bowdens ass will be on the line this year anyway.
        NBA is a joke

Comment

ACC = Basketball

Football is secondary.
          NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1
            ACC = Basketball

Football is secondary.
            No shit huh...at least Miami and FSU used to be really good year in and year out (I know a lot of that was the Big East), but now even they are shitty

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1
              Its early but throw in Clemson down 13-0 to Bama. Bowdens ass will be on the line this year anyway.

you say that like alabama is nothing,...guess you don't think much about the sec,...clemson has never been a power house as much as bama has in its lifetime
              I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Originally posted by seaofred
                you say that like alabama is nothing,...guess you don't think much about the sec,...clemson has never been a power house as much as bama has in its lifetime

Relax dude, I didnt mean Bama is a pushover but Clemson is a 4pt fav and Bowden never comes up big in big games and this is a BIG game. Bowden will be on the hotseat all year.
                NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy
                  No shit huh...at least Miami and FSU used to be really good year in and year out (I know a lot of that was the Big East), but now even they are shitty

Why pose the question if you already knew Football was secondary

Miami and FSU dont count as traditional ACC football in my book, but their Basketball programs are on the rise.
                  NBA is a joke

Comment

Working...
                  X