Thursdays Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Letswinalot
    I'm going to the best CFB capper on here this year and it starts tommorrow boys. I'll post every week/day and keep running total. Harbaugh lol. Ore. st. has a pass rush.

Just post your picks before kickoff, you've been called out for trashing this guys pick which he has nicely posted early. Why not just say your laying off that Stanford one instead of "That's my Warning, it wont even be close".

I am sure you would not like somoene whos is going the other way to post in your thread that you have a loser selection.
    NBA is a joke

Comment

Sorry about bashing the pick. I just don't get the Stanford love. I've seen everyone on them in this game. I don't like there coach and will gladly take Mike Riley in the coaching dept.

I'm sorry was just a little steamed from the other thread. I apologize. Good luck I like the other 2.
      There you go that wasnt so hard...u dont have to like his pick or even agree with it...U dont know whats going to happen beatthaspread doesnt either, but he likes stanford and put it out there...a lil support from the rest of us in nice...good luck to you too on ur oregon st bet...

Comment

I'm going to the best CFB capper on here this year and it starts tommorrow boys. I'll post every week/day and keep running total. Harbaugh lol. Ore. st. has a pass rush.
        ur the best guy---fade that is
        edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

Working...
        X