Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday MLB!

1-1 last night.

Last post of the week, as I'm headed off to Hitlon Head for a long weekend. BTW, never been, so if anyone has any suggestions, they'd be appreciated.

GL with football this weekend guys, sorry I'm gonna miss it!

Tonight:
    Hou -143 (3 units)
    NYY -150 (2 units)
    FL +145 (1 unit)

Good Luck

Comment

BOL tonight Gook!!!
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Gookis, I do have a couple of restaurant recommendations for Hilton Head. There's a little locals place that serves pizza and Italian where we had lunch one day called Mangiamo. It's very good! The proprietor is apparently a rabid Ohio State fan, place is decorated with memorabilia. When I went to the men's room, on the bottom of the toilet bowl is a perfect blue and gold painting of the Michigan logo.

Frankie Bones is an excellent place for dinner.

We played golf at Hilton Head National and Old South. I enjoyed Hilton Head National more, but of course there are many fine courses on Hilton Head.

Comment

Have fun and good luck
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by garth
            Gookis, I do have a couple of restaurant recommendations for Hilton Head. There's a little locals place that serves pizza and Italian where we had lunch one day called Mangiamo. It's very good! The proprietor is apparently a rabid Ohio State fan, place is decorated with memorabilia. When I went to the men's room, on the bottom of the toilet bowl is a perfect blue and gold painting of the Michigan logo.

Frankie Bones is an excellent place for dinner.

We played golf at Hilton Head National and Old South. I enjoyed Hilton Head National more, but of course there are many fine courses on Hilton Head.

Thanks man, I'll see if I can get to your suggestions.

Comment

Working...
            X