• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doc's One a Day Winner 8/25 + NFLX

POD (17-9-2) (+8.55 units)
    CFL (2-1)
    NFLX (3-0)

Well fellas we hit the big one yesterday! That was my GOY but really when I look back it should have read TOY as it was a total and I may still have an actual goy for a side bet. If the right situation doesn't present itself then I will not release it...On to today.

Today's Picks:

POD:

KCROYALS/TEXAS RANGERS UNDER 9.5 -110...this one may seem like a bit of a stretch but I think we will see, surprisingly, a very low scoring game. I think Texas may squeeze out a win as a nice dog but don't see them getting too many on Meche who has been very solid since the break. Feldman is more than capable of pitching a good game as he continues to make his comeback after that embarassment against the Bosox. I like it!

NFLX:

SANDIEGO/SEATTLE UNDER 37...I don't see many pts being put up in this one. I think the defences will outplay the offences on both sides of the ball and the under should hit one way or another.

GL!

Good Luck Doc

Comment

Good Luck Doc
      2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Nice call yesterday brother and BOL tonight!!!

PS - I am most likely gonna be having my CFL GOY this week if the line is favorable......now your turn to try and guess what it is?
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

I don't know Chado but personally I think the only early thing I like is Calgary to absolutely thump Edmonton at home. Calgary should win by 2 td's..

Comment

good luck with tha playz tonight, Dr.!

Comment

BOL tonite Winn.
              Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

get em Dr....thanks

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Wow I missed this NFL game...14 pts in the first 4 minutes, already I need to pray for the win. I'm not even going to follow the game and consider it a loss and if i happen to fluke a win then it'll be a nice surprise. Sorry guys.

Comment

Oh **** my bad I thought they got in...what a turnover, hope is restored!!!

Comment

Damn Doc you scared me

Comment

I hope Texas slows down because there bull pin cant shut anybody out...5-0

Comment

That was a very bad 3 run homer to a guy who just hit his 1st...i was looking and saying well this guy won't homer atleast so at worst 1 more run and then boom, gonzo...

should be okay somehow in the end!

Comment

well we can only give up 2 more runs come on Pitching....

Comment

Its going to be tighter then two fingers in a frogs ass

Comment

Working...
                              X