Monday Night Football(PRE) Pick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday Night Football(PRE) Pick

Seattle MONEYLINE(you should probably take the points, because I'll probably get heartbroken)

Seattle has there D intact for tonight, while SD has 2 pro Bowler defensive players out. Call me crazy, but I will take Seneca Wallace/Charlie Frye over Rivers/Volek when LT and Gates are not playing. Seattle also has really good RB depth in preseason. 4th Stringer Justin Forsett had 150 yards last game in 2nd half.

Aug 25, 2008 Less Single Bet
    1 Seattle at San Diego (Moneyline) Seattle +195 Open 120.00
    Bet Type:Single Bet
    Bet Price:+195
    Bet Amount:120.00
    Bet Payout:354.00
    Time Placed:August 25, 2008 11:22 AM

No replies or GL's what gives. I've done good lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Letswinalot
      No replies or GL's what gives. I've done good lately.
      ....GL
      MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Originally posted by bover1
        ....GL

No, No I don't need it.

Comment

See I'll just create my own!!!!! Fumbler!!!!

Comment

San Diego's D looks like High School toilet paper.

Comment

How in the world is Olindo Mare in the NFL still? He has never been good.

Comment

Well I got the heartbreaking loss, pretty much the Ref scored SD's Final TD.

The 2 point conversion horsecrap, because I had the Texans ML over Dallas the other day and they miss there 2 for the win.

So I'm pretty pissed about that bet. I may just stick to College football if these good bets keep gettting fucked. Up 7 with 3 minutes left and Volek just chucks it 50, it was a no call too.

Comment

Originally posted by Letswinalot
                  Well I got the heartbreaking loss, pretty much the Ref scored SD's Final TD.

The 2 point conversion horsecrap, because I had the Texans ML over Dallas the other day and they miss there 2 for the win.

So I'm pretty pissed about that bet. I may just stick to College football if these good bets keep gettting fucked. Up 7 with 3 minutes left and Volek just chucks it 50, it was a no call too.
                  sirwin,that was pretty brutal,then those fockers go for two cause no one wants OT in preseason xzzxzzxzxxz-fuck me !!
                  DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung
                    sirwin,that was pretty brutal,then those fockers go for two cause no one wants OT in preseason xzzxzzxzxxz-fuck me !!

It was brutal and then I got to regret not taking 5.5 pts to top it all off.

Comment

Working...
                    X