This Week"s Baseball Inflated Lines Fucking Suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Week"s Baseball Inflated Lines Fucking Suck

I don't know about all of you, this inflated lines has totally taken me out of my game. now i'm thinking too much ml??? RL???? huge dog???? when they shouldn't be. most frustrated week of the summer for sure. having to lay so much wood is such a gamble now. my winnings are going in the toilet. had so much confidance up until wednesday and now everything going to shit. good luck to all
    THINK POSITIVE!!!!! BE POSITIVE!!!!!! IN LIFE
    your word is your bond

It's fine with me. You forgot a word and it's called Parlay.

Comment

i hear ya wayne, but a parlay bet is not as good a bet as a straight bet. having to win 2 games is harder than 1. i usually play straight and parlay 2 teams together. toay i had cubs rl, boston ml and a parlay. i lost. but i hear ya. almost better to play a round-robin maybe
      your word is your bond

Comment

I do very well with parlay's and they pay out like a doggie 100% of the time. No juice.

Comment

even RL juice is inflated. i got the cubs at -170 rl bet. crazy bro
          your word is your bond

Comment

i like parlay bets too but also now with parlay ml bets. they pay shit!!!!! wasn't like that most of the season. parlays paid great cause lines weren't so high
            your word is your bond

Comment

Originally posted by trimsknows
              i like parlay bets too but also now with parlay ml bets. they pay shit!!!!! wasn't like that most of the season. parlays paid great cause lines weren't so high

It is only going to get worse in September when teams have quit and others need to win so be prepared.

Comment

i know. that worries me a bit because i was on a roll and now it looks like i'm going to have to lay more wood because i hate rl bets. i've got fucked a couple times this week and i don't normally play rl bets but this week i did. i guess bet less games or just not as much per game. anyway, nice call on your grand slam picks today.
                your word is your bond

Comment

Working...
                X