Is Tropical Storm Fay Blowing Out At Wrigley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Tropical Storm Fay Blowing Out At Wrigley

WOW.Don't see many 11.5-12 point totals in the Cubs game.Hell Texas is the only team I see with that high of a total.Anybody know the wind conditions?

No kidding...Cubs may have to put this game over the total themselves because the Nats offense doesnt exactly equate to a 12 point total...
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Marquis sux though Chado.

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
        No kidding...Cubs may have to put this game over the total themselves because the Nats offense doesnt exactly equate to a 12 point total...
        thats what I'm thinking.Seems fishy.Somebody knows something.

Comment

Kearns is hitting .421 vs marquis
          Pena .500
          Belliard .429
          Milliage is 1.000

As a team they are hitting .338 vs Marquis.

I'd say that total is just about right. Wind blowing out to left at 14mph, but 50% chance of rain so the wind could change direction at any moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Letswinalot
            Marquis sux though Chado.
            Marquis 4.67 and Lannan 3.81.Just seems high with those ERAs

Comment

Originally posted by TheRook
              Kearns is hitting .421 vs marquis
              Pena .500
              Belliard .429
              Milliage is 1.000

As a team they are hitting .338 vs Marquis.

I'd say that total is just about right. Wind blowing out to left at 14mph, but 50% chance of rain so the wind could change direction at any moment.
              ROOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How you been buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan
                ROOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How you been buddy.

Good my friend, hope you have been as well.

Just busy as fuck.

Wish I could get on here more often, but saw this post and wanted to make sure you all got my inside info!!

Comment

Good my friend, hope you have been as well.

Just busy as fuck.

Wish I could get on here more often, but saw this post and wanted to make sure you all got my inside info!!
                  "The total is just about right".Where's my inside information I need to know is it JUST a little high or JUST a little low

Been busy also.I have to go to Columbia,SC Tuesday and Wednesday so I should be back just in time for Football Thursday night

Comment

"The total is just about right".Where's my inside information I need to know is it JUST a little high or JUST a little low

Been busy also.I have to go to Columbia,SC Tuesday and Wednesday so I should be back just in time for Football Thursday night
                    I'm sorry to hear your going into hell next week. I hope you get out of it without too much brain damage. you need to email me with your number. I might drive down there and buy you a beer or 12.

I would say that if I had to bet it, I'd bet the over.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear your going into hell next week. I hope you get out of it without too much brain damage. you need to email me with your number. I might drive down there and buy you a beer or 12.

\

Hey, theres my little liberal buddy

Can you fit Obama's whole cock in your mouth, or just a portion
                      Questions, comments, complaints:
                      [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                        \

Hey, theres my little liberal buddy

Can you fit Obama's whole cock in your mouth, or just a portion

That's damn funny.

I can't wait to see my email when I get home. I'm sure you all just killed me.

Comment

Hell yeah I know I'm spending the night Tuesday night.Theres a sports bar in the Hotel parking lot so I can get loaded and walk back.You can get my e-mail from Monte or Spark and we can try to get a beer.You put on a Clemson shirt and I will have a UT shirt on and see how long it takes us to get in a fight

Comment

That's damn funny.

I can't wait to see my email when I get home. I'm sure you all just killed me.

Just so you know, i dont believe half the shit that gets emailed to me.
                            Questions, comments, complaints:
                            [email protected]

Comment

Hell yeah I know I'm spending the night Tuesday night.Theres a sports bar in the Hotel parking lot so I can get loaded and walk back.You can get my e-mail from Monte or Spark and we can try to get a beer.You put on a Clemson shirt and I will have a UT shirt on and see how long it takes us to get in a fight
                              It would take less then 10 minutes knowing my big mouth.

Comment

Working...
                              X