2nd ever GOY on bettorschat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chado1
    If you noticed ever since the Hamilton thread I have ended stupid internet drama. Why is this thread still at the top? You guys know how I feel about NBA and I know how you guys feel about it yourselves. Let it go lets move on...geezus...lock this thread...
    It's still at the top because there's many members that are tired of your antics and which to voice their displeasure.

Comment

then state the obvious about NBA games with oddmakers so smart games landing so close to spread and total ...
      What facts do you have to back this statement?

It's not the obvious. It's your opinion. It's your unsubstantiated and biased opinion. It's your perception. A perception that's slanted due to your dislike for the sport.

There's far more NBA games that are 10 or more points from the spread than games within 3 points of the spread.

37.3% of NBA games finish 10 or more points from the spread.

Conversely, 24.8% of the games finish within 3 points of the spread.

We have the tendency to remember the close games while we quickly forget the blowouts.

Comment

dont do anything wrong but be suportive for months since the Hamilton thread
        Months? Try weeks...and only about 4 of them! You are a pathetic attention whore. I am shocked that you stick around in that it is as obvious as your self-promotion that no one around here cares for your crap.
        Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03

It's not the obvious. It's your opinion. It's your unsubstantiated and biased opinion. It's your perception. A perception that's slanted due to your dislike for the sport.

There's far more NBA games that are 10 or more points from the spread than games within 3 points of the spread.

We have the tendency to remember the close games while we quickly forget the blowouts.
          Frank, don't bother...he has no idea what he is talking about.
          Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03

Thanks frank. Maybe the kid will learn something from this and next time!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
              Thanks frank. Maybe the kid will learn something from this and next time!

Don't hold your breath Wayne.
              It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

ELJUGO,
                Get em next time buddy. I'm still bitter about 2005 NBA Playoffs , Devin Brown and T-Mac. Had SA ML LARGE! Oh and frank, you never cease to amaze with the stats. Thanks and keep em cummin. L2S
                Excuse me while I kiss the sky!!!

Comment

hey elj......sorry you got the push...or those that lost

i've bet over 40 oly basketball games...won some &lost some

shit happens..i say!

now can everyone get off chados azz! its time to move on !

Comment

Working...
                  X