inflated lines forcing RL BETS!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inflated lines forcing RL BETS!!!!!!

this week's lines SUCK!!!!!! toughest week of the season by far. very very frustrating. fortunately, ive gotten lucky yesterday but today -370 cubs no way. took RL and GOT FUCKED. marlins - 200 on the road get the fuck out of here. took rl and got fucked. FUCKING PHILLIES no one wants to lML with them at -250. took rl again will get fucked.. does anyone have a solution. lots of juice no fun. just want to win that's all
    THINK POSITIVE!!!!! BE POSITIVE!!!!!! IN LIFE
    your word is your bond

I know its been a wierd week. I guess it just rolled around to good teams playing bad teams, I hope this isn't the norm.

Comment

The lines are this high because the books are sick of taking it up the ass the last 2 weeks and if they know people will make the same plays on 220 as they would on 150 then why not set the lines high?

Personally I dont think the good teams will keep winning at the same clip and the bad teams wont lose as much.....in the end the best win 60% and the worst lose 60% with the exception of 1 or 2 teams........top teams like the Rays, Cubs, Red Sox etc, etc will settle back to .500 or less than that for a stretch and thats when the plus money players might make a small score.

Just parlay the high lines together Trims and hope for 2 winners....upsets have been few and far between lately amd Im hoping I can sneak the D Backs in tonight.

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by trimsknows
        this week's lines SUCK!!!!!! toughest week of the season by far. very very frustrating. fortunately, ive gotten lucky yesterday but today -370 cubs no way. took RL and GOT FUCKED. marlins - 200 on the road get the fuck out of here. took rl and got fucked. FUCKING PHILLIES no one wants to lML with them at -250. took rl again will get fucked.. does anyone have a solution. lots of juice no fun. just want to win that's all
        Why are you taking the Phillies on the RL:

1) When they are the home team?

2) They can't hit?

Comment

Originally posted by Letswinalot
          I know its been a wierd week. I guess it just rolled around to good teams playing bad teams, I hope this isn't the norm.
          It will stay like this until the top teams start to lose a few again......Johan is -200 at home vs the Astros and Oswalt? Marquis is -270 vs the Nats? Yanks on the road at -170 vs a hot hitting Baltimore team? Lines are super inflated because the books have taken a beating the last two weeks.

PEACE

Comment

hear ya pimp!!!!
            your word is your bond

Comment

TATIS just missed 3 run HR FUCK game would have gone over
              your word is your bond

Comment

are RL bets just plan stupid bets??????? yesterday it worked great today mets, cubs fucked me and i know its going to happen. who has percentages record?????? thanks
                your word is your bond

Comment

Originally posted by trimsknows
                  are RL bets just plan stupid bets??????? yesterday it worked great today mets, cubs fucked me and i know its going to happen. who has percentages record?????? thanks

RL bets on a home team will grab your nuts in the end....I would never suggest to play them....hook 2 big home favs instead.... today was a good day for that....

Comment

i agree trims, i replied to one of your other threads regarding the juice, go the parlay route, it's been working for me.

i mean c'mon a zambrano/webb parlay, i looked at this all day and said too easy. I had to take it, sure enough it hit.

I also NEVER take RL as we seem to have the same luck with those. good luck bro.

Comment

Working...
                    X