• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doc's One a Day Play 8/21

POD (15-8-1) (+7.38 units)
    CFL (1-1)
    NFLX (1-0)

Good-morning everyone, looking at an afternoon game for the POD and still contemplating the CFL game but my bud Chado is already pretty big on it so I may just let him keep it for himself (posted) and may just play it on my own. I will update later if it is a big CFL play for me but right now it is just regular and after losing the last one I don't want to throw decent plays out, only the great ones.

Today's Pick:

LADODGERS/COLORADO ROCKIES UNDER 8.5 +105...number 1, not much that I love more than getting +juice on a total! It is one thing to get it on a side wager but a total is truly closer to 50/50 splits (don't know exact numbers but you know what I mean) and I am being offered + money. This line will probably jump back up to 9 but we won't need it.
    Now on to this pick, very much like last night people will be saying WTF kind of a pick is this and while it is not as extreme as last night's trend fader, there is still a great case to make for the over. Let us start with De La Rosa, who is junk on the road with a 7.32 ERA (sound similar? see Arroyo, Bronson last night). In his first start this year he got rocked but none other than the Dodgers giving up 9 runs in 4 innings. He later made a relief appearance against them as well giving up 2 runs in 2 innings. He has only given up 5 runs in his last 16.1 innings pitched however and the kid has the arm to get outs but sometimes he gets a little rattled. A pitcher like that can really get into a groove though and look for it to continue in his solid month of August. Opposing him is Derek Lowe with his 3.99 Era. He has been good in his last 2 games and his ERA at home is a stellar 2.72 which we will see continue. Plenty of things that can point to the over but with a line of just 8.5 I am on the UNDER once again.

GL!

Good Luck Doc
    2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

gl doc

Comment

good luck on tha undy today, Dr.!
        Last edited by Dat Boi E; 08-21-2008, 11:06 AM.

Comment

The game is at like 3 Eastern time for those betting btw!

Comment

I got +115....people must be pounding the over.....gl

Comment

BOL with the under this afternoon brother!!!

PS - You taking the Esks tonight with me?
              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

I think so Chad, first I am going way too big on my under lmao but I have a playoff game to play in tonight so I don't know if I will bet the CFL game at all to be honest...

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Winn
                  I think so Chad, first I am going way too big on my under lmao but I have a playoff game to play in tonight so I don't know if I will bet the CFL game at all to be honest...
                  Hockey game? I play in a summer rec league myself bro...gonna try and get in at least 2 leagues this winter...so fun...

Comment

I play baseball in the spring/summer and basketball in the winter..

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Winn
                      I play baseball in the spring/summer and basketball in the winter..
                      Yea I played baseball for majority of my childhood growing up but dont anymore but mainly hockey all the time was how it was and still is for me...I hate basketball as you obviously know...never played it and dont like it...hockey and golg are the two main sports I play weekly...GL on your playoff baseball game....

Comment

man i book went to -120 UNDER......wow good think i already bet

Comment

gl doc
                          updated thru 4/04 play

CFB: (0-1) 1.05 units
                          NFL: (0-0) 0.0 units

Comment

3 runs through 5! Lets bring this one home now.

Comment

Well geez that was friendly of linesmakers to give us 8.5 at +juice when all we needed was 4.5 lmao! Nice hit fellas...see ya tomorrow and if anyone was wondering, no CFL for me tonight.

POD (16-8-1) (+8.43 units)
                              CFL (1-1)
                              NFLX (1-0)

Comment

Working...
                              X