• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what in the world is up with the ANGELS lately

another blown lead stay tuned
    THINK POSITIVE!!!!! BE POSITIVE!!!!!! IN LIFE
    your word is your bond

seattle laast week, cleveland twice over the weekend. now may get swepted by tampa bay!!!!!! they are killing me!!!! so much for being the best. they can't fucking score
    your word is your bond

Comment

come on Angels!!!!!! let's go
      your word is your bond

Comment

feel ur pain!! royals fucked me hard tonite
        No one called anyone a JT

Comment

fuck you Tori Hunter

Comment

what the fuck does he care he still got paid
            No one called anyone a JT

Comment

true...lol...LAA got lucky to get a run there

Comment

5-4 angels but far from over base-hit to start bot 9 shit!!!!
                your word is your bond

Comment

angel bullpen is the best!!!!! lol big win for angels!!!!! i will sleep good tonight
                  your word is your bond

Comment

I think one should be a little wary of betting the Angels at this point in the season especially when they are big favorites and at times when they are on the road playing a non contending team.
                    They have a huge lesson in their division and for that reason consciously and subsconsciously might not always play as hard as they would if they were in a dogfight.
                    I have seen this scenario many times, with many teams and with different sports over the years.
                    Sure you can win with them, but just be careful;they are coasting right now.
                    ps the fact that they want to have the best record for home field advantage serves to motivate them somewhat, but even so, that is not quite the same motivating force as teams like Minnesota, White Sox, Tampa Bay and the Red Sox in the AL have at the moment.
                    Last edited by savage1; 08-20-2008, 10:41 PM.

Comment

savage, can't agree with you more!!!! i love the angels team. yes teams go thru slumps during a long season but it was starting to get frustrating taking them. anytime you get angels as a dog, you jump on them which i did last night and tonight. i'm glad they won tonight and i won alot cause of them. tb is a real good team though
                      your word is your bond

Comment

Originally posted by trimsknows
                        savage, can't agree with you more!!!! i love the angels team. yes teams go thru slumps during a long season but it was starting to get frustrating taking them. anytime you get angels as a dog, you jump on them which i did last night and tonight. i'm glad they won tonight and i won alot cause of them. tb is a real good team though
                        I agree, and in spite of what I said, I also had a regular wager on them tonight, figuring it was a good spot, and that it might be a bit demoralizing to get swept by a team they could conceivably play inf the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                        X