Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chado's CFL Picks for Week 9!!! (18-9 Run Since Week 3!!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BOOM!!!

Never in fucking doubt baby!!!

Riders scored their 10th point of the game midway through the first quarter and NEVER SCORED ANOTHER POINT AGAIN!!!

Eskimos dominated all aspects of the ball from start to finish...easy winner!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Guys this game went down exactly how I thought...

Now 20-9 run since week 3...

Wish they could all go as expected like this one...really loved this pick and it played out just how it should have!!!

Put my whole account balance on it I liked it so much...$390 in there this morning!!!

TIME TO HIT THE WITHDRAWL BUTTON RIGHT NOW!!!

Comment

Nice call Chado!!

Was on it as well!!

Comment

Originally posted by rocko
          ANYONE KNOW A SCORE????CANNOT SEEM TO FIND THE GAME ANYWERE FOR SOME REASON WERE I USALLY WATCH THE GAME THE STREAM FEED IS DOWN ErRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
          I JUST REALLLY LIKE TO KNOW IF I SHOULD GO TO BED YET OR IS IT ALLREADY A LOSSS OR WINNER I HOPE,I LAID A BUNCH ON THIS ONE CAUSE MR.CHADO LIKE THEM SO MUCH?????//

HEY CHADO HOW U BEEN U NAKED NO NUTSSSSSS BITCHHH LMFAO MISS CHHATTTING WITH YAAAA HOPE U BEEEN DOING WELLL,I HAVE BBEEEN REALLY FUCKING BUSY ESPCIALLY WITH MY NEW SON AND LAST CHILD LOL WELL HAVE TO HIT THE RACK TALK SOOON MY BROTHER,THINK I MAY GO FOR A NAKED RUN,YES I STILL DO THAT,GOOOD THING ABOUT SUMMER TIME NO SHRINKAGE ON OLD HANGING LOUY HE J=HE

ZZZZZZZZZZ YAAAAA GlllLLLLLLLLLLLLL
          GETER DONE PEACE
          Great to here from you rocko. Nice hearing your funny ass rambling on in my thread it has been awhile brother miss your homur...

Keep running naked in the summer nights brother..

I bet you must be busy with your new child and everything glad to hear all is well. Football season around the corner here is when a lot of member jump back in the mix like yourself...once again nice hearing from ya...

Comment

nice call chado

Comment

awsome call chado thanks for the winner
              twitter: @JumpouttheJim

Comment

Originally posted by myrjimmy3
                awsome call chado thanks for the winner
                Did you guys get to watch the game? I dont have internet access at my new apartment right now so was unable to come online last night. Those two links the channel surfing or justin tv that I posted in this thread show the games live every week...glad it was an easy winner man...had that game nailed to a tee....really helped out my account needed it bad...cant wait for next week with US College football starting and ALSO all 4 games and 8 CFL teams resuming to action...should be a great one...

PS - Passing on tonights game...dont have an extreme feel for it either way...will be back next week when full slate of games resume!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                  Did you guys get to watch the game? I dont have internet access at my new apartment right now so was unable to come online last night. Those two links the channel surfing or justin tv that I posted in this thread show the games live every week...glad it was an easy winner man...had that game nailed to a tee....really helped out my account needed it bad...cant wait for next week with US College football starting and ALSO all 4 games and 8 CFL teams resuming to action...should be a great one...

PS - Passing on tonights game...dont have an extreme feel for it either way...will be back next week when full slate of games resume!!!
                  didnt watch any of the game. went out last night got home at about 3 am look at my account and it was at plus 213 and i knew we whacked it! and yeah dude i definatly cant wait for college to start next week thanks for the winner man
                  twitter: @JumpouttheJim

Comment

Working...
                  X