Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uconnplayer
    Thats why I post who gives a fuck. Kinda like "we already know"
    ohhh I get it now, kinda like "we already know that your threads and posts are useless" hey uconn haven't you seen a hot chick before?

Comment

Face is a 6.75, tits a 10, and the ass is a 5

Cumlaitive score 7.25

She is cock worthy no doubt, but Uconn guy is really going over board on this broad
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

[email protected]

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEM0V...eature=related

Comment

She looks NASTY in have of those pics - hunchback - huge nose- busted face.

Comment

Originally posted by uconnplayer
              Thanks X. these guys don't know man. I call someone "guy" and I get attacked. I like Erin Andrews and thought I would notfiy the forum. Golden Greek pays for his women in these "fantasy" clubs he goes to with his purple and pink glow sticks. Hey greek, if she was in front of you your jaw would drop guy. Don't hide it guy. And the sign I always out up is for a reason. Wayne says I bring it upon myself. How? I mean I know this is a sports forum, but there will be a HUGE trade that everyone knows about and someone will post a thread MANNY TRADED TO dODGERS!!!!! AND its all over ESPN, and EVERYONE HAS already known about it. Thats why I post who gives a fuck. Kinda like "we already know" Take it easy guy.

ps. did you all see EA tonight? she looked greeeeeeeeeeeeat

What the fuk is a fantasy club ?

Dude get of this forum and go get laid ASAP

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
                She looks NASTY in have of those pics - hunchback - huge nose- busted face.

2G, come on now, you act like she is ugly. I think my assessment of her was pretty accurate.

She isnt ugly, come on now
                [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                  2G, come on now, you act like she is ugly. I think my assessment of her was pretty accurate.

She isnt ugly, come on now
                  I just said she looks bad in some of the pics -- click the link and you will see what im talking about

Comment

[QUOTE=uconnplayer]I mean I know this is a sports forum, but there will be a HUGE trade that everyone knows about and someone will post a thread MANNY TRADED TO dODGERS!!!!! AND its all over ESPN, and EVERYONE HAS already known about it. Thats why I post who gives a fuck. Kinda like "we already know" Take it easy guy.[QUOTE]

The reason some of the breaking news threads are started on here is to open up a discussion to the event, trade, etc... You are saying not to post things that are already on ESPN becasue everyone already knows about it. If that is the case, why the need to tell everyone about EA being on ESPN for the night game? In your earlier post, everyone should have already known about it.

Not saying she isn't nice to look at, but give everyone else their chance to post their opinion if you are going to post yours....
                    Last edited by shoeman530; 08-14-2008, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Good Think the game was blackedout here, (not that I would watch a red soc game anyway)

If he gets excited about seeing Erin Andrews in cloths on ESPN, can you imagine how excited he gets while watching skinemax. Hell I wouldn't even want to see what he'd be like if he saw a women naked on playboy or something.
                      Good Luck to everyone
                      Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
                      Clark: What's steroids?
                      Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
                      Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
                        I just said she looks bad in some of the pics -- click the link and you will see what im talking about

i saw the link, pictures can make anyone look bad.

no biggie, im not arguing with you, i dont really care one way or the other
                        [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                        X