Favre's arm 'fatigued' after morning session

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favre's arm 'fatigued' after morning session

HEMPSTEAD, N.Y. (AP) - Brett Favre says his rocket right arm feels "fatigued" — but not sore — during a break from his fifth day of practice with the New York Jets.

"My arm's kind of dragging a little bit today," the quarterback said Wednesday after the Jets' morning session. "It's not really sore, but just fatigued. To be honest with you, I'm surprised that, I don't want to say I feel good, that I've been able to make it through every practice so far."

Favre was acquired from the Green Bay Packers last week, and has been practicing with the Jets since Saturday. He's set to start Saturday's preseason game against the Washington Redskins.

Favre said he'll talk to coach Eric Mangini about limiting his throws in the afternoon practice.

You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

U-C-O-N-N = Uconn! Uconn! Uconn!

Comment

Comment

Anyone know where i can get a #4 Jets jersey? They seem to be sold out everywhere!

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                  Anyone know where i can get a #4 Jets jersey? They seem to be sold out everywhere!

Thanks in advance!

Try the thrift store

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21

Try the thrift store

I tried that. All they had were #4 Glenn Foley jersey's and #12 Aaron Rodgers Jersey's. Keep looking for me buddy. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                      X