No announcement yet.

Pirates tonight GAME OF THE CENTURY...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never bet on the Reds, and dont bet against them. You cant win with those assholes
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Tornado3311
      I personally thought this line should've been higher, however somehow I still had faith in pitt's lineup despite the trades. Karstens has been flat out dominant In two reasonably tough spots especially friday afternoon at Wrigley. Volquez has been a below average pitcher for over a month. Word out of Cinci was that he had lost command of his fastball. Cinci is bottom 5 in the league in the last 7 days/against righties/road. The team had lost 14 of 16 coming in.

I called this a "capper's dream" today, but what good cappers know is to avoid these spots. I learned for probably the 14th time, like you' ve all repeated time and time again, if its too good to be true, it is.

I backed away a little at game time, I planned to pound it a lot harder.

Sorry to anyone that followed but my next big play wil deliver.

Thanks and BOL to us all here on out

You "backed away a little at game time"??????????

Bullshit.

If you backed away, why didn't you post that in your thread??

This is Chuck E. Cheese all over again.

Nobody wants to admit they got killed.
      Or, nobody wants to bet as much as their hype implies. To call a game a "game of the century" and then say you didn't bet much on it is a load of crap.

Comment

Originally posted by griswold

Bullshit.

Or, nobody wants to bet as much as their hype implies. To call a game a "game of the century" and then say you didn't bet much on it is a load of crap.
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

Bullshit.

well said!

Comment

This line is ridiculous, play pittsburgh for everything you have.

Karstens has been literally perfect, volquez has been garbage and the pirates lineup has had some success against him this year. Reds are worst team in baseball since all star break and have packed it in for next year. 4-0 pittsburgh take it to the bank....

2-0 on posted game of the months.

after tonight 1-0 on my game of the century
            What lamo service told ya to play this game? Your first line was a dead give away. Glad I cashed the Reds at -107. Maybe next time 3311, try not to hype it as much, we all win some and lose some.
            Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

Wow, Gris I missed that. It does sound like Chuck The Movie star Cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by knowlez
                Wow, Gris I missed that. It does sound like Chuck The Movie star Cheese.
                Wonder how fast he runs the 40???
                You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

This line is ridiculous, play pittsburgh for everything you have.

Karstens has been literally perfect, volquez has been garbage and the pirates lineup has had some success against him this year. Reds are worst team in baseball since all star break and have packed it in for next year. 4-0 pittsburgh take it to the bank....

2-0 on posted game of the months.

after tonight 1-0 on my game of the century

First, its PLAY FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE.

Then, it becomes I BACKED OFF.

Since Kaptain isn't around, somebody has to point this stuff out.

What's wrong with just posting a play and being honest about it??

Comment

Bullshit.

I agree with this ... not so much with Chuck but to say that he backed off is bush on his part ...

Comment

is this a "Walk of Shame" offense???
                      updated thru 4/04 play

CFB: (0-1) 1.05 units
                      NFL: (0-0) 0.0 units

Comment

First, its PLAY FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE.

Then, it becomes I BACKED OFF.

What's wrong with just posting a play and being honest about it??
                        If it would have won you could bet your house that he would not say he backed off ..

Live or die with the ranking of your picks ... that is why I never rank em .. hahahaha

Comment

i was first to post after it loss not bashin just tryin to give advice from experience bout when line can trap u and u think u have winner so u bet big to be careful...callin it a game of century and sayin its already a 1-0 record on these plays is what catches heat around here...if u now try to act like oh well i didnt even bet big makes u look like a goof...best lesson from this is money management and bein a good member here just post some plays and dont hype no one cares what ya put in the title
                          edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

Calling him Chuck his a little harsh

Comment

Originally posted by PhilJr
                              Wonder how fast he runs the 40???
                              MY HOME BOY COMING IN THERE-THATS THE FUNNY OF THE DAY-LOL !!
                              DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

I simply don't even pay attention to anyone who says "bet everything you own" on a game. This is the kind of statement low life Stu Feiner makes all the time, and why he is and has always been regarded as one of the biggest scamdicappers and losers on the internet.
                                Last edited by savage1; 08-13-2008, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X