No announcement yet.

Pirates tonight GAME OF THE CENTURY...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pirates tonight GAME OF THE CENTURY...

This line is ridiculous, play pittsburgh for everything you have.

Karstens has been literally perfect, volquez has been garbage and the pirates lineup has had some success against him this year. Reds are worst team in baseball since all star break and have packed it in for next year. 4-0 pittsburgh take it to the bank....

2-0 on posted game of the months.

after tonight 1-0 on my game of the century

I LOVE IT TOO!!!!!!!!!! put this game in last night. imo, never ride a losing streak. u can't bet the reds til they win a game. no confidance and they lost dunn yesterday. pitts wins a low scoring game. i see 4-2 or 5-3
    THINK POSITIVE!!!!! BE POSITIVE!!!!!! IN LIFE
    your word is your bond

Comment

they still have brandon phillips fuck! down 2-0 already
      twitter: @JumpouttheJim

Comment

NO PANIC!!!!! even though its 3-0 cincy always around 4th or 5th inning pittsburgh gets bats going. i;m filling a big inning
        your word is your bond

Comment

Originally posted by trimsknows
          NO PANIC!!!!! even though its 3-0 cincy always around 4th or 5th inning pittsburgh gets bats going. i;m filling a big inning
          Wow, this is like me saying:

I LOVE RYAN HOWARD

Comment

3-1 leave 2 on . they will get to him
            your word is your bond

Comment

Only baseball...figures the Reds finally win tonight against Karstens but cant fucking hit for shit against WAY worse pitching...classic...throw your dart and hope your on the right side of the lead changes and relief pitching come the final out in the 9th..
              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

PS - I do however hope they come back and win for you guys and will be rooting...relief pitchers may hook you up tonight or they may not...
                SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

still 3 innings to go. NO LEAD IS SAFE!!!!!!! 12-10 bosox for example!!!!!!
                  your word is your bond

Comment

fucking mientikiewz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bases loaded still not over!!!!!!!
                    your word is your bond

Comment

when somethin seems too good to be true when gamblin and line is fishy or ridiculous usually the other way wins...why u should never bet "everything u have" on a single game...im not tryin to knock u at all no prob w. confidence in pickin plays just see this happen so many times...good luck on next big play
                      edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

line wasn't fishy!!!! volquez is a great young pitcher. line was fair. remember pittsbugh unloaded 3 solid guys in lineup pittsburgh had their chances in the 4th , 5th and 7 th. didn't happen tonight. they did't hit the ball when opportunities presented themselves. thats baseball
                        your word is your bond

Comment

Originally posted by trimsknows
                          line wasn't fishy!!!! volquez is a great young pitcher. line was fair. remember pittsbugh unloaded 3 solid guys in lineup pittsburgh had their chances in the 4th , 5th and 7 th. didn't happen tonight. they did't hit the ball when opportunities presented themselves. thats baseball
                          he stated line is ridiculous...also in GGs thread he said "Cause they know there will be some suckers out there to bite on volquez at such a low price" i been there plenty times will more but thats why u gotta be smart when how much u risk on a game, not everythin u have, anythin can happen thats basecall like u would say trim
                          Last edited by live jive; 08-12-2008, 11:15 PM.
                          edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

i hear ya, game was even basically. i saw -108 , -110 to pitts burgh even, +102 or -102. i didn't agree with his comment either. greek made a comment about line too. two shitty teams
                            your word is your bond

Comment

I personally thought this line should've been higher, however somehow I still had faith in pitt's lineup despite the trades. Karstens has been flat out dominant In two reasonably tough spots especially friday afternoon at Wrigley. Volquez has been a below average pitcher for over a month. Word out of Cinci was that he had lost command of his fastball. Cinci is bottom 5 in the league in the last 7 days/against righties/road. The team had lost 14 of 16 coming in.

I called this a "capper's dream" today, but what good cappers know is to avoid these spots. I learned for probably the 14th time, like you' ve all repeated time and time again, if its too good to be true, it is.

I backed away a little at game time, I planned to pound it a lot harder.

Sorry to anyone that followed but my next big play wil deliver.

Thanks and BOL to us all here on out

Comment

Working...
                              X