No announcement yet.

Doc's One a Day Winner 8/12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No I dont think Lumsden is back but no OFFICIAL word as of yet...

Yes I do think Glenn will help them this week. He will be fighting for his starting job back and they are also fighting for their playoff lives as a team...but yes I agree this is the battle of the basement here so...
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
      its the Bombers I know it..

Ti-Cats feeling high and mighty after their 2nd win of the season (note they have only beaten the Argos...they cant beat any other fuckiung team in this league as of yet)...only to have it come crashing back to reality...on the road...on and on and on....GO BOMBERS BROTHER LETS DO IT!!!
      But who have the Bombers beat? Has Winnipeg showed ANY signs of life or even caring about losses? This team needs to be reworked because they do not fight for the extra half yard where Hamilton does. Hamilton wants to fight and succeed, and Milt will not be effective in this game because he is old and just coming off injury...

No more about CFL for me, see ya guys after the MLB winner comes in~

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Winn
        But who have the Bombers beat? Has Winnipeg showed ANY signs of life or even caring about losses? This team needs to be reworked because they do not fight for the extra half yard where Hamilton does. Hamilton wants to fight and succeed, and Milt will not be effective in this game because he is old and just coming off injury...

No more about CFL for me, see ya guys after the MLB winner comes in~
        This week makes me puke...I really dont see how you could feel confident in a GOY with these matchups this week....lets be real here...they could both go either way man....most likely will be passing until week 9 so good luck to you whatever it may be..
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

good luck DOC
          I AM A NITWIT

Comment

BOL tonite Doc.
            Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

Working...
            X