• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doc's One a Day Winner 8/12

POD (10-4-1) (+6.48 units)
    CFL (1-0)

Today's Pick:

NYY/MINNY TWINS UNDER 8.5 runs -110...too busy at work to write this one up but I like a lot about it. Nice solid pick and winner in the making!

GL tonight!

BOL with the under tonight brother!!!

PS - Tough CFL card this week huh...thoughts?
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Yes Chado it is a tough week but I will be having CFL game #2 this week...

Comment

gl doc

Comment

doc can you tell us what day cfl will be posted hate to miss it...thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Winn
            Yes Chado it is a tough week but I will be having CFL game #2 this week...
            Obviously the Als then...doesnt take a rocket scientist for me to figure that one out..

Comment

Originally posted by vonwater11
              doc can you tell us what day cfl will be posted hate to miss it...thanks
              It is Friday night @ 7:00 PM est and he will be on the Als -3.5 over the Argos..

Comment

There is a game Thursday and a game Friday... I will post it one of those days with my usual mlb POD and it will be up plenty early as usual so don't worry about missing it!

Chado, why do you think I will be on the Als?

Comment

There is a game Thursday and a game Friday... I will post it one of those days with my usual mlb POD and it will be up plenty early as usual so don't worry about missing it!

Chado, why do you think I will be on the Als?
                  Because you did not just tell me right now you werent as you would have if it wasnt..

Comment

Seriously though we both know thats the play. Two teams heading in opposite directions here. One can move the ball and one cannot. Seems like a GOY spot from what I can tell for you. Also you have had previous GOY's on your home town teams so thats why aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                      Because you did not just tell me right now you werent as you would have if it wasnt..
                      I sound like KB here...I learnt speak like dat in ma trailer..

Comment

You have to be careful, sometimes when two teams are going opposite directions things don't always play out that way...Also Toronto is 2-0 in their last 2 home games and look at what Montreal has done? They are 4-3 with all four wins coming against Winnipeg and Hamilton (2 each) who are the worst 2 teams in the league. Of course Toronto has looked awful on offence and Mtl moves the ball at will on most teams but you never know because on Any Given Friday, anything can happen...

Comment

You have to be careful, sometimes when two teams are going opposite directions things don't always play out that way...Also Toronto is 2-0 in their last 2 home games and look at what Montreal has done? They are 4-3 with all four wins coming against Winnipeg and Hamilton (2 each) who are the worst 2 teams in the league. Of course Toronto has looked awful on offence and Mtl moves the ball at will on most teams but you never know because on Any Given Friday, anything can happen...
                          Just tell me now Mrbrandonlangstufeinerjimfiestwinnsports...

Yea man honestly that Als/Argos game Friday night is telling me to take the points and Argos outright. Seems way to obvious to lay the FG hook on the Als on the road here so as of right now (pending further capping as I have not finished everything) is the play with be either the Argos or pass.

If its not the Als then it I think it will be the Bombers cause I am on them for sure this week and I was kinda hoping that was the one regardless so were on the same page bro..
                          Last edited by Chado1; 08-12-2008, 03:57 PM.

Comment

At first I also thought Winnipeg seemed like an incredible play but I kept digging and you have to be nuts to put your $$ on them...If you do then start an in game bitching thread before it even starts because you will find yourself frustrated. Tell me, you REALLY think Kevin Glenn will help? This team won't play for the coaching staff and their head coach was only good enough to be MTL's off. coordinator for a reason.

On the flip side, Hamilton is well Hamilton plus I don't think Lumsden is back is he?

Comment

At first I also thought Winnipeg seemed like an incredible play but I kept digging and you have to be nuts to put your $$ on them...If you do then start an in game bitching thread before it even starts because you will find yourself frustrated. Tell me, you REALLY think Kevin Glenn will help? This team won't play for the coaching staff and their head coach was only good enough to be MTL's off. coordinator for a reason.

On the flip side, Hamilton is well Hamilton plus I don't think Lumsden is back is he?
                              its the Bombers I know it..

If so good call..am on them aswell...Kevin Glenn back in...them knowing the fucking Ti Cats are ahead of them in the East...at home....they should have Milt Steigal and Terrance Edwards back in the lineup...even though Stegall came back for that game against the Argos he had Dinwiddie throwing to him and a viscious pash rush...Glenn and him already have the chemistry they have built for years...Ti-Cats feeling high and mighty after their 2nd win of the season (note they have only beaten the Argos...they cant beat any other fuckiung team in this league as of yet)...only to have it come crashing back to reality...on the road...on and on and on....GO BOMBERS BROTHER LETS DO IT!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X