Usa! Usa! Usa!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Usa! Usa! Usa!

We'll be hard pressed to watch a more exciting event than last night's men's 4X100 free relay. A HUGE victory beating the overwhelming favorites.

http://www.nbcolympics.com/video/pla...elcode=sportsw

goosebumps
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

Hell yea! That was great action

Comment

EXCELLANT!!!

thanks for posting - frank
        updated thru 4/04 play

CFB: (0-1) 1.05 units
        NFL: (0-0) 0.0 units

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
          A HUGE victory beating the overwhelming favorites.
          How great was it humbling the Fucking French team? Watching the expression on the faces of the french swimmers was PRICELESS!

Comment

Hell ya! Jason Lezak is the shit

Comment

That was one of the best comeback wins you'll see....

KAZ
              [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

wow what a race i dont watch much the olympics except usa hoops but i had on for couple min last nite and saw race live that was unreal especially how big the stage is....who were the announcers?? that final call sounded like a gus johnson ncaa tourney winner, way to go USA
                edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

On top all of that the French said they were going to crush us in the relay, the day before it happened.

Comment

Loved It!!! Phelps is a phenom!!! I also heard where that great Australian swimmer from 8 years ago said no way Phelps can match or beat the Spitz record. I'm really hoping Phelps can kick some MAJOR ASSSSSSS and pull the Gold in every event!

I also loved watching the basketball games too. They look strong, poised, and the Chinese seem to love them. We are usually the enemy with our hoops team and everyone cheers against us. It was pretty cool to see how much the Chinese love guys like Kobe and Lebron!

Also, props to China for one thing and that was the opening ceremony. I generally get bored stiff with those but that was fucken amazing, off the hook, spectacular and mind blowing. Awesome, Awesome, Show all the way around so far!

I love the Thread Title frank and i almost started the same one the other day. Through all this political crap over the last few years and so much arguing everywhere, it feels really good to scream those 3 letters again and feel a little Patriotic.

I thought George Bush was also very interesting with Bob Costas last night too. Great job by Costas and Bush seemed very relaxed and comfortable. It was a great interview!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                      it feels really good to scream those 3 letters again and feel a little Patriotic.
                      AGREED!

I thought George Bush was also very interesting with Bob Costas last night too. Great job by Costas and Bush seemed very relaxed and comfortable. It was a great interview!
                      Unlike most of GW interviews, last night was entertaining. I enjoyed Bush's humor.

Comment

Yeah baby!!! Viva America!!! Eat that, France!!!

Comment

I'm so glad I to caught the swimming before bed. Wow, I was screaming at the TV. When is the next Phelps race? I'm pumped.....

Comment

I think the 200 M Freestyle tonight Mike. Phelps is the favorite.

Comment

I think the 200 M Freestyle tonight Mike. Phelps is the favorite.
                              Ok he should have his own thread lol

Comment

Working...
                              X