Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DOC's CFL GAME OF THE YEAR

Hey guys,

this won't be on my POD record as that is for baseball but I would REALLY like to share this pick with everyone as well....

My CFL GAME OF THE YEAR IS ON......the

CALGARY STAMPEDERS +3

GL! This is a SU win ready to happen.

Love the call here and GL to us!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Calgary up 7-4 keep it going boys!!!

Comment

10-4 now...not bad!

Comment

23-4 for Calgary GOY style! Keep rolling fellas! Hope some others jumped on this - also hope I didn't jinx it...

Comment

with u doc nice call so far lets hope they keep rolling

Comment

This game is over at halftime mark my words. All the Riders injuries finally mounted up on them tonight for their 1st loss of the season. Nice call brother needed this one myself!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Winn
                23-4 for Calgary GOY style! Keep rolling fellas! Hope some others jumped on this - also hope I didn't jinx it...
                What do you guys think about 2nd half betting? Nice call. I didn't even see this.

Comment

Hey Doc you know your Als better than I do brother? WTF is the deal with that low line tomorrow night? I mean Dinwiddie over Calvillo gimme a fucking break. It is starting to make me think its a trap like that Argos game tonight. Very similar spots IMO...

Comment

Ya the line stinks...when i first saw the line it jumped out ALSSSS EASY but it just won't be that easy. Montreal has a pretty weak defence, and even when they go up big they let teams back into games...If Winnipeg can get up early, and I think they will have that extra push needing a win, then they should be able to win this thing. But Montreal "should" win on paper but they don't always play up to their talent, unfortunately..

Comment

OMG another Rider injury. 3rd of the night on top of ALL those others. They are gonna have no team left. Time to start fading them the rest of the season here watch them implode!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Winn
                        Ya the line stinks...when i first saw the line it jumped out ALSSSS EASY but it just won't be that easy. Montreal has a pretty weak defence, and even when they go up big they let teams back into games...If Winnipeg can get up early, and I think they will have that extra push needing a win, then they should be able to win this thing. But Montreal "should" win on paper but they don't always play up to their talent, unfortunately..
                        Yea its similar to the Argos and also similar to when the Stamps went into Winninpeg 2 weeks back. Hopefully its a different result cause I am on them regardless....

Comment

30-4 bedtime!!!

Comment

Great call Doc. Glad someone on here knows CFL.

Comment

Originally posted by longnex
                              Great call Doc. Glad someone on here knows CFL.

What a fucking tool..

Comment

Working...
                              X