Hey guys, need help choosing a book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys, need help choosing a book

I used betjamaica last year, and it was fine, but I was longing for the days of Pinnacle. I'm small time, I like parlays and teaser options. I loved how at Pinnacle you could buy points the wrong way, ie If I wanted to bet on Georgia, and the line was -15, you could "buy" it to -16.5 and instead of -110 you could get it +110 or something.

I also want a book that accepts MONEYGRAM, as it is the best/cheapest option for me.

I also like early lines.

Any that meet that criteria? I've tried doing the research, but to me it is only so effective.

If you want to make sure you get paid:

The Greek ( Olympic)

BetJamaica

Bookmaker

5 dimes

Legendz

wsex

Comment

Click on one of the Sponsor's here above. I have used Wagerstreet for a long, long, time and i've given many speaches here on them. lol

I told Monte that he really needed to get them as a sponsor because they were good. He did and i think that is a good thing. Payouts are excellent and i use Visa debit cards that can be bought at almost any store near me for deposits. They have great customer service that allows you to talk live and instantly with them over the net. I get a 10% bonus with every deposit too. That do not offer alot of "Exotic" wagering but they are solid for the major sports and events. You can buy points and shit too. I really like them and have for years.

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
        If you want to make sure you get paid:

wsex

WSEX would be my 2nd choice after Wagerstreet

Comment

BookMaker
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
            Click on one of the Sponsor's here above. I have used Wagerstreet for a long, long, time and i've given many speaches here on them. lol

I told Monte that he really needed to get them as a sponsor because they were good. He did and i think that is a good thing. Payouts are excellent and i use Visa debit cards that can be bought at almost any store near me for deposits.

Really... Are you currently able to use those visa debit cards with this book? I know they just don't go through to some books anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by harold_bush
              I used betjamaica last year, and it was fine, but I was longing for the days of Pinnacle. I'm small time, I like parlays and teaser options. I loved how at Pinnacle you could buy points the wrong way, ie If I wanted to bet on Georgia, and the line was -15, you could "buy" it to -16.5 and instead of -110 you could get it +110 or something.

I also want a book that accepts MONEYGRAM, as it is the best/cheapest option for me.

I also like early lines.

Any that meet that criteria? I've tried doing the research, but to me it is only so effective.

I used Money grams with Bookmaker, had a nice run earlier in the year and they paid me. If you win a lot, its a little time consuming, but they paid every dollar.

They also always paid the fee for the money gram
              Questions, comments, complaints:
              [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by swghost
                Really... Are you currently able to use those visa debit cards with this book? I know they just don't go through to some books anymore.

yes

Comment

Working...
                X