Clear All

• MLB Saturday

YTD 25-23 +6.21 units
    2* 1-0 +2.0 units
    1* 24-23 +4.21 units

Faves 6-3 +3.49 units
    Dogs 19-18 +4.87 units
    Totals 0-2 -2.15 units

I split Tuesday, winning with the Angels who were a dog AGAIN and losing with the Dodgers.

1* Angels +132
    When will they ever learn????? Linemakers keep making the Angels a dog despite the fact they never lose. LAA has now won 13 of its last 15 and is getting both great hitting and pitching. Admittedly, Weaver is their weak link in the rotation but he's pitched just as well as Mussina this year and the Angels have won more than half his starts. This is the best team in baseball, BY FAR, and an amazing price. IMPORTANT: The Angels are now an astonishing 38-19 on the road.

Yep ! Gl Gris

Comment

gl Gris

Comment

I just added more at +395 for Angels to win the WS.
        The Cubs surprisingly are at +395 also, which tells me that the oddsmakers believe the Cubs should have a much easier time getting to the WS because of the easier teams they will have to defeat in the NL to get there as opposed to the Angels.

Comment

Originally posted by griswold
          YTD 25-23 +6.21 units
          2* 1-0 +2.0 units
          1* 24-23 +4.21 units

Faves 6-3 +3.49 units
          Dogs 19-18 +4.87 units
          Totals 0-2 -2.15 units

I split Tuesday, winning with the Angels who were a dog AGAIN and losing with the Dodgers.

1* Angels +132
          When will they ever learn????? Linemakers keep making the Angels a dog despite the fact they never lose. LAA has now won 13 of its last 15 and is getting both great hitting and pitching. Admittedly, Weaver is their weak link in the rotation but he's pitched just as well as Mussina this year and the Angels have won more than half his starts. This is the best team in baseball, BY FAR, and an amazing price. IMPORTANT: The Angels are now an astonishing 38-19 on the road.
          I'm starting to believe with you on the Angels,good luck gris

Comment

gris good luck!!!
            1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

good luck gris!
              Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

BOL with the Angels this afternoon gris man...count me in also!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

good luck with LAA, Griz!

Comment

Working...
                  X