CHADO need a response

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHADO need a response

whats your take on the total tonight in the toronto game. i took the under 53. thanks.
    The difference between genius and stupidity, is that genius has it's limits.

Einstien

I do not play CFL totals. I have however in the past but have told myself not to do so as there are SOOO many possessions in this league as its only 3 down football so its is very hard predict the amount of capitalizations by each team. I have seen games with 3 points after the 1st qrtr or 10 points at halftime have 40-50 point scored in the 2nd half alone because of the numerous possessions. Also the clock stops after the 3 minute warning there can sometimes be 3-4 possessions in that time alone. Have seen 14-28 points scored in the final minutes of halfs/games on numerous ocassions aswell. On the other hand for your under tonight however the same of what I have said can apply to unders. With 3 down football defenses only need to get 2 stops to prevent a TD so punts and FGs are very common. Holding team to FGs in CFL as opposed to TD are really what win football games along with special teams being a factor for 1/3 of the game. However I would lean to the under here. Teams met each other in week 1 and the score was 23-16 (39) with the total only @ 43 I believe. The totals have been jacked up over the past couple weeks with overs hitting in general at such a high percentage. Both teams are rival to one another and they usual play to low scoring tight close games. Hopes this helps and good luck tonight!!!
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by detroitdavid
      whats your take on the total tonight in the toronto game. i took the under 53. thanks.
      18-11 final only 29 points scored. Went under by 24 points never in doubt. 18-3 at halftime and only 8 points scored by both teams combined in the second half..
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Working...
      X