ATP Cincinatti
    Time 11:00 AM CST
    Kohlschreiber(Soderling) +150
    Time 11:15 AM CST
    Davydenko(Moya) +115
    Time 3:00 PM CST
    Lapentti(Verdasco) +230
    Opinion
    Karlovic(Federer) +400 I'm not betting,but would not be surprise at the upset

WTA Canada
    Time 10:00 AM CST
    Cibulkova(Petrova) +115
    Time 1:00 PM CST
    Bartoli(Chakvetadze) +115

BOL today Moony and let get em again today my friend!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Hey Moon Davydenko match was played yesterday with Moya taking the first set 7-6 and is up 1-0 in the second with it delayed due to rain. Your book put it back on the board because mine doesnt have it? You still like him to win after dropping the first set or something?

Comment

gl Dog
        updated thru 4/04 play

CFB: (0-1) 1.05 units
        NFL: (0-0) 0.0 units

Comment

good luck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
            Hey Moon Davydenko match was played yesterday with Moya taking the first set 7-6 and is up 1-0 in the second with it delayed due to rain. Your book put it back on the board because mine doesnt have it? You still like him to win after dropping the first set or something?

This is really strange,Bodog is still taking bets,stay off it Chado,its a no play for me too

Comment

Cant change my bet at Bodog so I'm stuck with Davydenko,hope it goes 3 sets

Comment

Originally posted by moondog22
                This is really strange,Bodog is still taking bets,stay off it Chado,its a no play for me too
                Thanks I will root his comeback for you then bro!!!

However you should phone BoDog and let them know because unless he was -400 or something prior to the match there is no way you should only be getting him @ +115 having lost the first set...
                Last edited by Chado1; 07-31-2008, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Cibulkova wins in straight sets to start the day off 1-0 with a nice +115 winner!!!

Comment

Thanks I will root his comeback for you then bro!!!

However you should phone BoDog and let them know because unless he was -400 or something prior to the match there is no way you should only be getting him @ +115 having lost the first set...
                    He was originally -300 but there was a disclaimer that I did not see that game was a suspension with Davydenko down 1 set and 1 game,I told Bodog I never seen bets allowed after a match started and that BetUs took it off the board so it will be a loss for me

Comment

He was originally -300 but there was a disclaimer that I did not see that game was a suspension with Davydenko down 1 set and 1 game,I told Bodog I never seen bets allowed after a match started and that BetUs took it off the board so it will be a loss for me
                      That sucks man...

Well at least we got Cibulkova in and lets hope Kohlschreiber can pull it out here in this 3rd set!!!

Comment

Wow Kohlschreiber almost choked away that 3rd set tie break up 5-1 and 6-3 then went down 8-7 but fought back and won the match holy shit...

BOOM!!!

2-0 start to the day for the tennis man Moony himself, hitting both dogs. One @ +115 and the other @ +150. You are the man and thanks for the picks!!!

Comment

Wow Kohlschreiber almost choked away that 3rd set tie break up 5-1 and 6-3 then went down 8-7 but fought back and won the match holy shit...

BOOM!!!

2-0 start to the day for the tennis man Moony himself, hitting both dogs. One @ +115 and the other @ +150. You are the man and thanks for the picks!!!

I was sweating that one out,thought it was going to be another Clement choke

Comment

Karlovic(+400) won 1st game from Federer 7-6

Comment

Karlovic(+400) won 1st game from Federer 7-6
                              I just seen that...

Comment

Working...
                              X