Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking News (espn News): Boston In Serious Trade Talks

With Florida about Manny

boston already gave florida hanley ramirez, why would they give em manny too

Comment

Hermida and a prospect. Doubt this one happens.

Comment

For that, it better not. If one Ramirez isn't traded for another, i hate the deal already!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
          For that, it better not. If one Ramirez isn't traded for another, i hate the deal already!

NO WAY IN HELL THEY TRADE HANLEY FOR MANNY !!!

COMMON WAYNE

13 YEARS YOUNGER - FASTER - NO ATTITUDE PROBLEMS AND A LOWER SALARY

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
            NO WAY IN HELL THEY TRADE HANLEY FOR MANNY !!!

COMMON WAYNE

13 YEARS YOUNGER - FASTER - NO ATTITUDE PROBLEMS AND A LOWER SALARY
            No shit!

In other words, Florida has NOTHING i want!

Comment

No shit!

In other words, Florida has NOTHING i want!
              A combo of Cody Ross and Hermedia with a minor league prospect would be good

Comment

Maybe for you as a Cubs fan. Try convincing Red Sox nation that it is a good deal. That is crap that i do not want but they will probably take.

Comment

let see trade away a future hall of famer (in the middle of a pennant run) who help you win 2 world series for who????????

manny ramirez has some of the best stats and help make the red sox important again since he has got there.

He signed a 8 year 160 million dollar contract in 2000.
                  He is pissed im sure because they dont want to pay him 20 million for 09. Notice i dont believe he asked for a raise.

I migh have attitude also seeing how he was a big part of their championships and he earned every penny of that 20 mill.

Comment

Also, they already have 3 OF's in Ellsbury, Drew and Crisp. How are 2 more going to help and where do they play?

Comment

Originally posted by musclemann
                      let see trade away a future hall of famer (in the middle of a pennant run) who help you win 2 world series for who????????

manny ramirez has some of the best stats and help make the red sox important again since he has got there.

He signed a 8 year 160 million dollar contract in 2000.
                      He is pissed im sure because they dont want to pay him 20 million for 09. Notice i dont believe he asked for a raise.

I migh have attitude also seeing how he was a big part of their championships and he earned every penny of that 20 mill.
                      He wants a 4 year 100 million dollar extension.

Comment

Also, they already have 3 OF's in Ellsbury, Drew and Crisp. How are 2 more going to help and where do they play?
                        Crisp is garbage

both guys I metioned can also play first

Comment

Crisp is garbage

both guys I metioned can also play first
                          Boston has a Gold Glove All Star at 1B and Mike Lowell at 3rd. They have zero use for a 1B. The trade has to make sense to happen and this doesn't.

Comment

Maybe for you as a Cubs fan. Try convincing Red Sox nation that it is a good deal. That is crap that i do not want but they will probably take.
                            Ross / Hermedia combined 31 HR's 98 RBI

Maybe they can pry Jorge Cantu or Jacobs -- who knows

The Marlins got a ton of good young offensive players

Comment

Ross / Hermedia combined 31 HR's 98 RBI

Maybe they can pry Jorge Cantu or Jacobs -- who knows

The Marlins got a ton of good young offensive players

Yes, but no one guy there can go to Boston, bat 4th in the spotlight, and replace Manny. It simply won't happen.

Comment

Working...
                              X