Cubs -200 (1 Unit)

Red Sox +170 (1 Unit)

GOOD LUCK :D

MLB

Triple (3 Units)

Cubs (Zambrano) -119 (+300 or -357)

GOOD LUCK :D

Comment

The Puck Hits the Ice starting tomm. night and i can't wait! As you all know i bet on everything and i love the NHL. This will be my 2nd Season playing Hockey here and hopefully it will be profitable like last year!

Last Year

NHL (124-106) +23.70 Units

Comment

wayne

i like your series wagers that would make for a must-see and long awaited world series:D :D i'm looking forward to hockey as i followed some of your plays last year since i don't know much about it good luck tonight:D

Comment

That's right.

Were you one of those "Southwest" guys that never grew up with much hockey? I remember someone saying they were going to their first NHL games and i'm pretty sure it was a Dallas Stars game. Was it you?

Comment

yes i am one of those southwest guys who grew up on football and baskets but no i still haven't been to a nhl hockey game
            i really got into it last year in the playoffs watching the mighty ducks:D that giguere guy can freaking guard that goal what a run he went on in the playoffs:eek: :eek:

Comment

Hummmmmm Someone from i think Oklahoma went to their first game and it was in Dallas..... I will get to the bottom of this. :D

I'm a Bruins fan and i think they will be really good this year especially with Felix "The Cat" in Goal. We have needed a top goalie for awhile now.

Comment

What do you think the Wild will do this year. I was in Minneapolis for the playoffs and that place was frickin nuts. So yeah I kinda jumped on the bandwagon but don't follow much hockey. Lucky Leo

Comment

Leo way too much power in the west for Minny to hang this year. Also messing with Gaborik is simply stupid and it's going to hurt them bigtime if they don't straighten things out. I don't think they will sneak up on anyone this year either and teams have had a whole off season to prepare for them. Possibly as high as 6th in the west or as low as 11th. (IMO)

Comment

Working...
                  X