X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perfect Game Alert !!

By Doug Davis Of All People !!!

Perfect Thru 6

Fuck yeah ! im watching it on mlb tv ...i almost took dbacks over and a's under but went with dbacks & dodgers instead ...dodgers just got real lucky with a bad call by the 3rd base ump on a weird play

Comment

no no broken up after 6 2/3 ....I already typed 7 but another jinx was in order haha ...cant believe lackey got as close as he did to a no hitter today, I think his pitches we're being hit hard all night but ususally a line drive or fly out at somebody

Comment

what the fuck are the dbacks doing????? there up 3-0 in the 8th 1 out davis just walked a guy to put 2 on...BRING IN BIG JON RAUCH!!!

Comment

nick hundley hits a hiiigh pop fly trying to hit a ball 500 feet...now josh bard up ....seriously jon rauch should be in the game right now, thats why you fucking got him from washington in the first place !!....and fucking up one of the closers on my NL only fantasy team in the process........ball 4 to hundley, bases loaded NOW they take him out....

Comment

side note.....if Ichiro had played his entire career in the MLB he would have become the second fastest ever behind ty cobb to have 3,000 hits today

Comment

wow.........WOW rookie right fieler romero just made the luckiest / best catch ive seen all year ...bases loaded up by 3 2 outs bottom of the 8th romero makes an over the shoulder catch that was disputable whether he saw go into his glove....WOW re-capping the game up until the 9th the announcer ends it by saying "and what if romero doesnt have a horseshoe up his rear end"

Comment

TUESDAY NIGHT IN GAME WOO HOO LETS GO DBACKS & DODGERS, THE CLASS OF THE NL WEST !!!

Comment

padres pitcher wil ledezma signaled the "safe" sign when he tagged out stephen drew at home on a wild pitch

Comment

game over 3-0 dbacks....2-0 dodgers

Comment

Working...
                    X