Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are the Red Sox actually being NO HIT at HOME???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are the Red Sox actually being NO HIT at HOME???

Unreal
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

1 down.. 2 to go..
    BEHIND EVERY GAMBLING MAN'S FAILURE STANDS A WOMAN

Comment

so much for Lackey having deadarm

Comment

ooops... now 2 hits in a row.. dead arm calling..
        BEHIND EVERY GAMBLING MAN'S FAILURE STANDS A WOMAN

Comment

Wow Pedrioa ends it...

Comment

And with God as my witness, as a 14 year old on July 20, 1958, I was actually in attendance at the last ho hitter pitched by an opposing team against the Sox at Fenway;it was Jim Bunning in the first game of a Sunday doubleheader(before free agency there used to be quite a few of those).
            Ted Williams flew out to end it;Sox did win the second game making it a very enjoyable and memorable day.

Comment

Originally posted by savage1
              And with God as my witness, as a 14 year old on July 20, 1958, I was actually in attendance at the last ho hitter pitched by an opposing team against the Sox at Fenway;it was Jim Bunning in the first game of a Sunday doubleheader(before free agency there used to be quite a few of those).
              Ted Williams flew out to end it;Sox did win the second game making it a very enjoyable and memorable day.
              Wow almost happened again tonight for the first time in 40 years and 9 days later....

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                Wow almost happened again tonight for the first time in 40 years and 9 days later....
                50 years-not 40.
                Last edited by savage1; 07-29-2008, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Manny dogged it again tonight...what a f'ing joke this guy has become...how long can one guy keep doing this?

Either trade or bench his sorry ass...rumors going around the Phillies are interested...PLEASE NO
                  Last edited by LVJimmy; 07-29-2008, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Its just a guess on my part, but I think at this point in his career, Manny might have a tough time adjusting to another team and new fans, and that his numbers might go down dramatically.

Comment

Working...
                    X