Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tony Stewart gets physical with officials...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Stewart gets physical with officials...

Smoke's bare-knuckle ownership style gets its first workout
    By Jay Busbee

If this is what Tony Stewart's Sprint Cup ownership is going to be like, NASCAR's going to have its hands full real fast. At last Thursday night's USAC race at O'Reilly Raceway Park in Indiana, Smoke went googly-eyed crazy on an officiating crew, assaulting -- in the legal, if not the racing, sense -- at least two of them. Seems that the crew wouldn't let Stewart's driver Tracey Hines back onto the track after a wreck, and things got really ugly from there. A civvies-clad Smoke came charging into the fray faster than you could ever imagine him moving -- he's the blur in the Home Depot orange oval below:

ts 1.jpg

He then proceeded to yank the headphones off of one official:

ts 2.jpg

He stormed off, and en route, shoved another official right in the chest:

ts 3.jpg

And then seethed for awhile.

Hmmm. Wonder why nobody made a big deal of this one at Sunday's Brickyard telecast? Not quite the kinder, gentler politically correct image that Smoke has been trying to project now that he's an owner, huh?

On one hand, it's an incredibly stupid and immature move that's going to get him fined, without a doubt. On the other, Smoke's looking like a serious challenger to Mark Cuban and the '70s-era Ted Turner for most awesomest owner ever.

http://www.wthr.com/global/video/fla...v&rnd=83542973

Why has nobody kicked his ass.Tony thinks he's Billy Bad Ass and nobody stands up to him.He's an out of shape fat mother fucker who might last 20 seconds before running out of breath.I got atleast 30 seconds in me Meet me in Atlanta Tony,I promise you won't push me around.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan
      Why has nobody kicked his ass.Tony thinks he's Billy Bad Ass and nobody stands up to him.He's an out of shape fat mother fucker who might last 20 seconds before running out of breath.I got atleast 30 seconds in me Meet me in Atlanta Tony,I promise you won't push me around.
      I agree. Someone needs to kick his ass. He's a fat pig.

Comment

Working...
      X