savage1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• savage1

Your PM box is full and it won't except any messages. To clean it out go to your pm and to the right click sent messages and clean it out then click message tracking and clean those out as well so you can get messages again. Also this is how to get your sox logo (Avatar)

I didn't see the message but it's real easy. Just click on my info under options on the right side of the main page. Once there click on edit options. After that scroll down to the bottom where it says avatar and click on change avatar, then there are 4 pages of them to choose, click on the box near boston and hit update options. Let me know how you make out

Wayne

test

Comment

Where is it?

Did you click update options after clicking on the logo?

Comment

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Wayne,
          It goes without saying of course that there will be a poll question of who will win between Sox and Yanks and in how many games?

Comment

savage 1

Congrats on getting this far , and its not over yet !

I am sorry that we didnt get our over last nite but it was still a plus side on the unit end , really like the moxie they are showing at the moment !

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
            " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Savage is a Sox fan??

I believe the Sox take it in 7 games.

Comment

BC we are surrounding you..... LOOK OUT! :D

Comment

A Sox diehard for 51 years and have seen or listened to parts of approximately 8000 games and lost count of how many of those games or seasons have ended in disappointment.
                  Will this season be any different?(hopefully but thats it for now).

Comment

everyone

is killing me with their sox avatars
                    could i get some cub avatars pplleeaassee!!!!!!!!!

GO CUBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Speaking of avatars I am trying to find a Florida St one but can't find one I had one but it won't work on here for some reason. Can anyone help. Lucky Leo

Comment

Working...
                      X