Saturday In Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp

Kansas muffs a can of corn to right field making it a double for Upton to create 2nd a 3rd fot Crawford who fouls out to left but the left fielder cant catch it and Crawford triples on the next pitch.....what the fuck is going on these day?

I bet my left nut San Fran does not win that game 3-2.....something stupid will happen in that game.
    PEACE
    First 2 guys one doubles and then an error 1st and 3rd nobody out........its a fucken mortal lock these teams cant hold a lead....Giants are fucked and so is that under.....unreal

PEACE

Comment

Also why on earth does LaRussa keep giving the ball to that Franklin douche....get a fucken clue jackass the guy cant close a game out give someone else a try.

PEACE

Comment

mtrcty can't seem to figure out your detroit tigers. last 2 night tigers cost me thousands. after kc series and the way chicago plays on road, thought tigers with roberteson, verlander(who had nothing tonight) would take care on business. you as frustrated as me???
        THINK POSITIVE!!!!! BE POSITIVE!!!!!! IN LIFE
        your word is your bond

Comment

how is miner??? think they get at least 1 this series
          your word is your bond

Comment

catch the ball gabe gross! this guy just face planted into the wall trying to catch a fly ball leadoff triple now for the royals in the 9th

Comment

Originally posted by trimsknows
              mtrcty can't seem to figure out your detroit tigers. last 2 night tigers cost me thousands. after kc series and the way chicago plays on road, thought tigers with roberteson, verlander(who had nothing tonight) would take care on business. you as frustrated as me???
              Thats one of the few games I got today was the White Sox.....had the Braves +1 and they fucked me hard.....Astros fucked me late blowing a 4-2 lead....San Fran just fucked me in the 8th inn and KC fucked me good with bad defense blowing a 2-2 game.......just royal fuckjobs all over the place. Unreal

PEACE

Comment

8-8 mets cards in the 12th, pujols lines a single and is PISSED at first. that guy may end up as one of the greatest hitters of all time...come on percival get an out!!!

Comment

Giants rp has an 8 era at home and 2 era on the road.....you tellin me they couldnt find anyone better to pitch in that fucken spot with a 1 run lead?

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
                    Giants rp has an 8 era at home and 2 era on the road.....you tellin me they couldnt find anyone better to pitch in that fucken spot with a 1 run lead?

PEACE
                    The guy with the 3 era comes and cleans up the mess up the 5 era after the lead has been blown.....shouldnt it be the other way around?

Whoever has Zona good luck because now you deal with their mess Lyon but the Giant bats arent nearly as good as the D Backs.

PEACE

Comment

hang in there bro!!! get em tomorrow chavez was safe at first in mets game. i hate when umps determine game. this mets/cards game nail bitter. here comes delgado!!!!!
                      your word is your bond

Comment

fucking Heilman!!!!!!! throws a meatball to pujois i've seen this so many times.. need a miracle now. never over to its over
                        your word is your bond

Comment

Working...
                        X