Saturday In Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chado1
    Joe Morgan is the worst...you wont ever hear more of a pro black biased play by play when trying to watch a game in any sport...just terrible....any I hold nothing against nobody I am not prejudice in any way just treat everyone fairly and in his commentary he does not...
    dude I've watched plenty ESPN broadcasts with morgan and miller and the thought that morgan is biased towards black players has never once crossed my mind...maybe im missing something but imo morgan is great on air and provides excellent insight into the games from a player perspective as a former 2nd baseman that played with some of the greatest of all time...chado i think your wayy off base here dude

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
      Gotta love the way the Jays are playing lately it is really great too see...
      jays have turned things around with cito gaston but there nothing more than an average team, winning games right now against below average teams (orioles, mariners)

Comment

tim knucklefield llooking good early , his knuck is dancing like a drunk canuck ...lets go philllllls!!!!!!! 2nd and 3rd 0 out in the 2nd off mike hampton....thats right, mike hampton....LETS GOO!!!

Comment

WTF is McCarver talking about?? "Varitek is struggling like hes been struggling"

Comment

atta baby chris coste 2 run single lets go philly! 2-0 in the 2nd

Comment

pinella and Sinatro (first base coach) got tossed in the 9th.

maybe that will wake these cubbies up.

god i hope so.

Comment

Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck ..........

Comment

Fucken Hermida!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hermida has been unpitchable in this series .... fucking marlins

Comment

hermida always goes on a nice run in the 2nd half....I would have preffered if that run wouldve started NEXT series.....wow what a play by kevin gregg!!! behind the back no look one hop grab to get the 1st out

Comment

Tim Craver commenting on manny not running...doesn't he know manny has a bad knee!
                        Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Originally posted by DDP713
                          Man-Ram in todays lineup....Tim McCarver in the broadcast FUCK!! I can't stand hearing him for 9 innings man can't fox get a decent saturday broadcast team ? imo nobody better than joe morgan and john miller...I just recently got mlb.tv and john miller does a great job for the giants.
                          I think Carver is all right.
                          Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

I think cole hamels is a piece of shit has given up 5 runs in the 4th and just committed an error with the pitcher hampton hitting!!!!!!!!

Comment

3-0 phillies after 3....................9-3 braves top 4.........great job cole hamels

Comment

I have one foot off the bandwagon and the other is on a banana peel ...

Just another year being a Cubs fan ...

Comment

Working...
                                X