Calagry/Winnipeg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calagry/Winnipeg

Anyone know where to get scores updated timely? The cfl website takes 5 mintues to update after a play....

What the hell is going on with Calgary?

It's 12-7 with about 3 minutes to go in the 2nd quarter.

Comment

15-11 Winne at the half

Comment

Tied at 21 with 7:25 left in game.

Comment

Winny 25-21 2:46 left Calgary ball

Comment

28-25 Calgary -- 50 secs left

Comment

Winny 32 - 28 .....10 sec left

Comment

What a tough fucken loss in the last minute!!!

Comment

UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Back up QB Ryan Dinwiddie throws for 425 yards and sets a record for the most passing yards by any QB in one game in the CFL all season....He completes a 35 yard pass in the endzone with 12 seconds left trailing 28-25 to win 32-28 for the Bombers first win of the season to move them to 1-4...

Comment

That one fucking hurt...

but in all honesty Calgary did not deserve to win that game anyway and was outplayed from start to finish....Bombers kicker missed 3 FG's from under 45 yards in the game which kept the Stamps in it....almost stole the game at the end when they took their first lead of the game to go up 28-25 with 48 seconds left and then Dinwiddie threw a fucking pin-point accurate pass in the front corner of the endzone with the receiver making an adjustment at the last second for the catch and game winning TD...

Comment

God damn that sucked. My over was in and i just needed them to hold on!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                          God damn that sucked. My over was in and i just needed them to hold on!
                          Them to just win the game for my teaser was in...just needed them to hold on...

The Calgary receiver on the sidelines after he scored the TD to go up 28-25 was audio'd and he was yelling "close it out" close it out" to the defense before they took the field....just fucking terrible defense you should not allow that shit FUCK!!!

Comment

hey yo chado just so you know my man, dinwiddie is basically "THE" guy who put Boise State on the map ! I'm good friends with his uncle. He was stuck in the chicago bears practice squad, (yea because the bears really have there quarterback situation under control, LOL) and then they sent him to the bears NFL Europe team, where he was also the BACKUP ! and did pretty much the same thing you say he did tonight, just came in one day and went OFF !!!

I had calgary ML to finish off a parlay of my own so i'm a little pissed also, but i knew i was in trouble. That dude and his team in college won me the most i've ever won, seriously, no joke it was like every week, don't even look at the line, just take Boise, those were easily my 2 best years (the 3rd year was pretty good also but he was hurt, didn't play the full season.

My point is I always thought he could be a backup in the NFL. 5-6 yrs later he's lighting up the CFL now. I bet you he takes that job permanently

Comment

Dinwiddle couldn't make it out of the Bears camp

He's played against sorry competition his whole life, nothing new in the CFL

Comment

Working...
                              X