CFL Winne Blue Bombers Cheerleader scandal:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFL Winne Blue Bombers Cheerleader scandal:

Chado, I just took a look at the pics that caused the scandal. pretty tame compared to some others that I have seen. Looks like a bunch of good looking ladies just having a good time. What happened up there? Did they get fired?

Yea I only heard about this briefly. It is a very minor story to say the least. They were just pictures of them partying or something I believe. I actually read the article on my yahoo home page the other day when I logged onto my computer but kinda skimmed through it. I however do not know about any repercussions..
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

This could be inside info...Bombers get destroyed tonight as they are thinking about those cheerleaders...
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Here they are if your interested:

http://donchavez.com/blog/index.php/...ng-get-frisky/

Comment

My guess most cheerleaders are 20-something. Most 20-something girls are bisexual, bi-curious or bi-playful.

Comment

We live in a digital world. People need to get a life. There's far bigger issues than a bunch of young girls have a good time to post some pictures on their Myspace. Go to any bar/club on any weekend and most of the young crowd are taking pictures in their Myspace pose.

Comment

Working...
            X