akron game was fixed....FISHY.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• akron game was fixed....FISHY.....

can anyone explain to me why miami ohio who is up by 18 points with 39 seconds left in the game is running the ball in for a touchdown when all they have to do is take a knee and GAMEOVER!!! But hell no i dont know if these handicappers paid Miami off or not but the line opened at 21 went anywhere from 16 to 21 at gametime. I had akron at 21 points chalking it up as a WIN when lo and behold they FUCKEN score with 39 seconds to go making the spread 25 F***en points for the cover! Can you believe this or what?

akron game was fixed....FISHY.....

STILL FUMING OVER THE MIAMI OHIO GAME AGAIN AKRON. WHY IS MIAMI WHO IS UP BY 18 POINTS RUNNING THE FUCKEN BALL IN FOR A TD WITH LESS THAN A MINUTE WHEN ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS TAKE A KNEE AND GAMEOVER RIGHT. HELL NO THEY MAKE IT A 25 POINT SPREAD AND WHOEVER TOOK AKRON WHICH OPENED UP AT 21 POINTS WENT DOWN TO 16 AND WENT ANYWHERE FROM18 TO 21 JUST KILLS ME. IT JUST MAKES ME WONDER SOMETIMES IF THESE COLLEGE PLAYERS ACTUALLY GET PAID BY THESE HANDICAPPERS SOMETIMES.

Comment

ramluvr,

Welcome to the forum

Comment

Better yet, welcome to gambling :D . I had the Eagles Sunday and Tampa Monday. I've never been screwed by the onsides kick as much as I was this weekend. These breaks even out over the course of the season. Hang in there!

Comment

I got news for you, Bernard. You will not have getting screwed on TB even out for you this year! Teams do not blow 3 touchdown leads in the last 4 minutes.

I had Phil and TB also. Unreal. McNabb was terrible! Rush had to be wondering why everyone was so upset with him. He hit the nail on the head when he said that McNabb is not a great quarterback. He may be a great athlete but so is Cordell. He sucks at QB.

Comment

The breaks really do even out but most people only look at the bad breaks... I took the over in SD/Jax this weekend. No way it should have gone over. 3 touchdowns were scored in the last 5 min to get the win. Jax was trying to get a first down to run the clock out at the end of the game when a short pass turned into a 60 yard TD, which left the Chargers over a minute to score a TD in the final seconds to put the game over.... I took Nevada in college on Saturday. The UNLV running back was running for the TD that would have blown the cover when he stretched out to go across the goal the ball inexplicably slips out of his hands into the endzone and Nevada gets the touchback.... and don't even get me started on my good fortune with S. Fla scoring in the final seconds to beat Louisville in OT, and LA Tech's back door cover over Boise.... You gotta take the good with the bad!

Comment

Working...
            X