I Hate To Say This To My Buddy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahahahahahaha

Hope everything is going well for you Moonie ....

Comment

Originally posted by TheRook
      Just keep the faith pappy.

The cream will always rise to the top.

Brewers are a very good team, and will no doubt be very very tough in a 5 game NLDS series with CC and Sheets pitching 4 of those games.
      Brewers are a very good team and they will be there the rest of the way ... The Cubs are doing exactly what they need to be doing right now .... Huge game last night .. I think it was bigger than the night before ...

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
        Brewers are a very good team and they will be there the rest of the way ... The Cubs are doing exactly what they need to be doing right now .... Huge game last night .. I think it was bigger than the night before ...
        I really think the Cubs sweep my Brewers,their pitching match ups favors them I believe

Comment

What pisses me off is that this is supposed to be a home stand for the Brewers. It sure doesn't sound like it in the crowd
          You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Originally posted by moondog22
            I really think the Cubs sweep my Brewers,their pitching match ups favors them I believe
            I agree 100%.....I honestly thought it would be a split with Milwaukee winning the first two and cubs winning the last two. Now being greedy, anything less then 3 of 4 is a total disappointment to me because as you stated and I agree, we have the advantage the next two games with our starters.

But we'll see. Milwaukee has a ton of pride and Dempster could get rocked at any moment.

Comment

Originally posted by PhilJr
              What pisses me off is that this is supposed to be a home stand for the Brewers. It sure doesn't sound like it in the crowd

That's been the way since Milwaukee moved to the NL. It's easier to get a ticket to Miller Park to watch the Cubs then Wrigley.

Now it's gotten a lot tougher the past couple years, but cubs fans travel well. That's not a secret.

Comment

Working...
              X