X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne, Please Read

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/...o_Marlins.html

Still think I'm complaining too much?

"I hear everybody [praise] our lineup, but evidently they don't really evaluate our lineup right," he (Manuel) said.

Dude, it's "Philly.com"

Are you freakin' serious???

You are proving my point again. There are many Philly fans just like you. That's why they are often the butt of jokes around here.

Comment

I gave you tons of numbers to back up my arguments every time Jimmy and you never responded to any of them with much in return. Another Philly fan and their dillusions does not help your case in any way. How about some numbers or something that back up your argument. C'mon, show me that it is "In the numbers" somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
        I gave you tons of numbers to back up my arguments every time Jimmy and you never responded to any of them with much in return. Another Philly fan and their dillusions does not help your case in any way. How about some numbers or something that back up your argument. C'mon, show me that it is "In the numbers" somewhere.
        Those quotes are from the MANAGER, not fans.

In 20 of past 30 games, 4 runs or less and 11 of last 30, 2 runs or less = not good.

The quote I extracted in the 1st post sums it up for me. Sorry, but you fall into the category that doesn't evaluate the lineup right.

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy
          Those quotes are from the MANAGER, not fans.

In 20 of past 30 games, 4 runs or less and 11 of last 30, 2 runs or less = not good.

The quote I extracted in the 1st post sums it up for me. Sorry, but you fall into the category that doesn't evaluate the lineup right.
          Or the category that shows they are 4th in runs scored Jimmy.

'NUFF SAID!

It is what it is Jimmy. You can paint it any way you want but they will still be 4th in runs scored.

Comment

'NUFF SAID!

It is what it is Jimmy. You can paint it any way you want but they will still be 4th in runs scored.
            Dude, the manager agrees with me...WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?

I just posted a few stats that say I'm right.

Comment

Dude, the manager agrees with me...WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?

I just posted a few stats that say I'm right.

Do i need to bump the post from 10 days ago that told you Francona has said the same about his team, along with most managers and announcers at some point of every teams season. Geez Jimmy, keep hating. They are 4th in runs scored or 5th in runs scored if you deduct every teams top 3 scoring outputs. Managers say shit all the time for several reasons. I'll believe what is written on paper as law at this point of the season and last i looked, it said 4th. We've made our points 100 times, why do you feel the need to do it until October? HATE ON!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Do i need to bump the post from 10 days ago that told you Francona has said the same about his team, along with most managers and announcers at some point of every teams season. Geez Jimmy, keep hating. They are 4th in runs scored or 5th in runs scored if you deduct every teams top 3 scoring outputs. Managers say shit all the time for several reasons. I'll believe what is written on paper as law at this point of the season and last i looked, it said 4th. We've made our points 100 times, why do you feel the need to do it until October? HATE ON!!!!!!!!!!
                Lol, because for once, I want you to admit you are wrong, but obviously, that isn't going to happen.

Comment

Lol, because for once, I want you to admit you are wrong,
                  I would if the run totals were different but they are not.

Comment

What do you think he is going to say...."I don't know why we are losing because we are hitting the shit out of the ball." Right now they are not hitting it's obvious. You're not making any earth shattering news here. The point has always been and will be is that this team is just in a major funk. They will snap out of it and get hot again. Just like last year pal and you will be there with your dick in your hand rooting for the Braves.

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike
                      Just like last year pal and you will be there with your dick in your hand rooting for the Mets.
                      We don't want fair weather fans....
                      Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

What do you think he is going to say...."I don't know why we are losing because we are hitting the shit out of the ball." Right now they are not hitting it's obvious. You're not making any earth shattering news here. The point has always been and will be is that this team is just in a major funk. They will snap out of it and get hot again. Just like last year pal and you will be there with your dick in your hand rooting for the Braves.
                        A major funk of 2+ months?

Ok

Comment

Just like last year pal and you will be there with your dick in your hand rooting for the Braves.
                          Don't let me forget to bump this in Sep when they're out of it.

Comment

LV Jimmy

Don't let me forget to bump this in Sep when they're out of it.
                            Phillies are #8 in team BA in the NL, #5 in team ERA, 3 of the top 5 home run leaders are from the phillies, the #1 RBI leader is from the Phillies, and they are in a slump right now....

When, not IF, IMO, they kick it back in, they are gonna be a force to reckon with....IMO

I wouldn't sell em out, just yet......IMO

Gl to ya the rest of the season

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

wayne1218

'NUFF SAID!

and that's with a 2 month slump....

they'll be there towards the end, or be one hell of a spolier....IMO

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                              X