Kaptains "Monday Early POSTS"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kaptain
    well, since you alerted em at 2:30 my time, the lines are now, 145, and 155.....PAPI was right about you....

Told you Kapt ..... I am going to call him Maytag ...

agitator ...

Comment

I am hearing CB Bucknor is calling the balls and strikes @ Busch, and he is a 11-4 UNDER and homer ump.

Just a FYI

GL on the fat card
      You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

Pitcher Update

Originally posted by Kaptain
        well, since you alerted em at 2:30 my time, the lines are now, 145, and 155.....PAPI was right about you....

adding these late plays

952 Florida -110............................................... ..............................3*
        953/954 Cinn/SD OVER 9 1/2 -110.............1*
        955/956 Pitt/Hous OVER 10 -110..............1*
        957/958 Milw/St Louis OVER 9-110..........1*
        965 Toronto -110............................................... .............................3*
        965/966 Tor/Balt OVER 10 -110............................................... ........................................5*
        970 CW Sox -155..........................................1*
        969/970 Tx/CW Sox OVER 10 -110.............1*
        971/972 Det/KC OVER 9 1/2 -110...............1*
        973/974 Clev/Angels OVER * 1/2 -110.......1*

gl to all.....lock and load
        Note----all listed pitchers must start....the wagers involving Texas as shown above were done considering HURLEY was NOT starting (FELDMAN is)....odds, and totals changed, but I got em in according to pitchers change......

Gonna tell ya now, not wait till tomorrow, lose, and say, no bet, pitchers change, or win, and say nothing....know what I mean Verne...
        Last edited by Kaptain; 07-21-2008, 05:59 PM.

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

bol with all those,kapt

Comment

We all got the bad days Kapt. Only a day or so before your back on track buddy. BOL to ya tonite.
            Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

2 losing days in a row.....the losing days have been not too severe, as compared to the winning streaks.....yesterday we were 5-6 for -3.85, and 5* plays went 2-1......

2nd 1/2 YTD
              32-20 for +8.45
              5* plays 11-7

lock and load for Tuesday.....2 bad days in a row, now it's time to get on one of those "Smooth Sailing Runs"....know what I mean Verne

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
              X