No announcement yet.

Fuck You To These Teams Tonight!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck You To These Teams Tonight!!!!!!!!

BOSTON REDSOX FUCK YOU
    CHICAGO CUBS FUCK YOU
    CHICAGO WHITE SOX FUCK YOU
    NY METS FUCK YOU
    PITTSBURGH/COLORADO for only scoring 8 runs in game FUCK YOU
    DETROIT TIGERS Go to hell FUCK YOU
    season over andios!!!!!!!

most pathetic night.. i'm thru

good luck to all the rest of season. nights like this time to hangin up!!!!!!!
    THINK POSITIVE!!!!! BE POSITIVE!!!!!! IN LIFE
    your word is your bond

Originally posted by trimsknows
    BOSTON REDSOX FUCK YOU
    CHICAGO CUBS FUCK YOU
    CHICAGO WHITE SOX FUCK YOU
    NY METS FUCK YOU
    PITTSBURGH/COLORADO for only scoring 8 runs in game FUCK YOU
    DETROIT TIGERS Go to hell FUCK YOU
    season over andios!!!!!!!

most pathetic night.. i'm thru

good luck to all the rest of season. nights like this time to hangin up!!!!!!!

the best teams in baseball do not always win --- and then you pay heavy juice

at the end of the year the best team in baseball will have a .600 winning percentage - that means they lose 6 of 10 games ( 6-4)

Pick your spots on when to take the favs and dont bet them blindly

You cant be complaining to bad since thursday and friday were all favs and huge "square" days

Comment

See what I mean

Look at the chalk, chalk and more chalk thread from yesterday

PEACE

Comment

just go home saw how the night went!!!! NOT WELL gave back 4k. was up big thurs/fri. need to chill for a while
        your word is your bond

Comment

it seems like your from New York. If you love the NY teams don't bet on the the Sox ypu douche bag
          U-C-O-N-N = Uconn! Uconn! Uconn!

Comment

Here is the deal with baseball.

The best teams win approx. 65% of the time, and the worst ones win 35% of the time. Since the difference between the best and worst is not that much, it stands to reason that playing dogs, and getting juice paid to you, is the way to go.

More simply put: In baseball, as in life, anything that seems too good to be true....probably IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE

It has always been this way, so a re-evaluation of your method may be due
            You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

dont forget to say a big fuck you to the atlanta braves - 240 and lost to the worst team in baseball
              Questions, comments, complaints:
              [email protected]

Comment

my only FUCK YOU is to the WHITE SUX!!!!!!
                Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

I went from what looked like an easy (5-1) yesterday to (0-6) in the end. I had 5 games in the bag and i shit you not, all 5 fell in the shitter in the last minute or inning. It was seriously FUCKED UP!

Comment

lolololol...........I was waiting for Trims thread.

Death, Taxes, and Trim bitching about huge chalk going down.

Comment

my thread last night was not a bitch. just pure frustration!!!!!!! game after game just crumble late in the game.
                      your word is your bond

Comment

the games i played, were smart picks that didn't go my way and many guys on this site had same including spark and wayne. I can take losing but last night loses hurt because thurs/fri was so easy and i thought sat card was promising.
                        your word is your bond

Comment

How about that Rockies total. Watching that game was painful. 1st 2 innings 8 runs; thought it was in the bag. Reliever after reliever comes in for the Pirates with double digit ERA's and all of them get the job done. The Rockies got sloppy with at bats just going up and hacking. Not patience. The Pirates bats were definetley struggling and De La Rosa pitched a good game, but there were plenty of runners left on base. Nate McLouth cost the Rockies several runs by playing in shalow and cutting off several balls that would make there way to the fence. Several balls were hit with warning track power. Tough game to lose.
                          MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

yep, that one really hurt. today a new day
                            your word is your bond

Comment

Working...
                            X