Worst day of the year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst day of the year

As a sports nut, I rue the day after the All Star game every year, as it is the only day of the year with absolutely no sports to watch, or bet on. And please don't talk to me about WNBA.

I always freak out as it approaches, and now it is here again, and I am beside myself.

I wondered why they always put the ESPYs on the following Sunday, when Wednesday after the AS game is devoid of any action at all.

I could be productive at home, and finish off long neglected projects, or take care of any of a number of things.

Instead................

I think it's time to hit the track.
    You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

I agree...going to the gym for a cardio workout around the track sounds like a great idea...

I am sure thats what you meant..
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GrandPa
      As a sports nut, I rue the day after the All Star game every year, as it is the only day of the year with absolutely no sports to watch, or bet on. And please don't talk to me about WNBA.

I always freak out as it approaches, and now it is here again, and I am beside myself.

I wondered why they always put the ESPYs on the following Sunday, when Wednesday after the AS game is devoid of any action at all.

I could be productive at home, and finish off long neglected projects, or take care of any of a number of things.

Instead................

I think it's time to hit the track.

Maybe they scheduled it for us degenerates to take one day off from gambling !

There is always online poker
      NBA is a joke

Comment

I agree!! Can't wait for Thursday!!
        1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

Open Day here in SUNNY San Diego Del Mar Race Track.

Bo Derek will be there too.

Comment

just checked into a room at the track I PLANNED THIS DAY TO GO TO THE NEAREST DOG TRACK FOR THE SAME REASON GRANDPA NOTED EARLIER I AM STARTING TO WORRY ABOUT MYSELF
            MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
            HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
            0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Working...
            X